Page 3874 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2874337437743824386438713872387338743875387638773884392439744374 ... LastLast
Results 38,731 to 38,740 of 46801

Is there two maints in a row today?
    Spoiler!

I dunno about two but it looks to be 17 hours long. Sometimes maints are longer, but this is the longest I've ever seen.

My guess is that they really want to make sure the balance update is properly implemented.

about yamigarasu 13* that 2nd latent is it better than the fist one?

gain 5%damage pp recover for each jg up to 15% kinda stupid latent

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    about yamigarasu 13* that 2nd latent is it better than the fist one?

gain 5%damage pp recover for each jg up to 15% kinda stupid latent
    It's definitely more of a bossing latent, since mobs are a bit harder to get JGs off against, and when you're swarmed, it's really easy to get blindsided by another enemy and lose the bonus. If you can sustain it, though, it's better than Wings of Darkness, since it's compatible with Guren spam and Sakura 0 loops, whereas Wings of Darkness is not.

Do you play PSO2es, though? Cause you can't get the latent if you don't.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

When does SEGA usually announce the winners of the design contest and the release of the designs?
    *I saw MHW's weapon design winner so I remembered for PSO2 too*

Is it just me being unlucky with groups or BQs just got a bit more pain in the ass and lasting longer with the event?
    Before update, I consider a grade 3+ run taking long if it takes 10mins+ - usually finish before then unless fail a buster phase.
    After update, just hit the 10min mark on the final defense phase on a few runs in a row without failing any buster phases.

Whee 17 hours of maint and they still end up needing to perform an Emergency Maint afterwords ahh good times good times.

They are doing an Emercency Maintenance because they have to do an Emergency Maintenance, after a 17 hours weekly maintenance or not. But I think you know the corrective process and the architecture of PSO2 servers better than SEGA themselves... So yeah, let's be a basic PSO-World user : "Emergency Maintenance ? Naughty SEGA... Incompetent SEGA... Useless SEGA..."

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    They are doing an Emercency Maintenance because they have to do an Emergency Maintenance, after a 17 hours weekly maintenance or not. But I think you know the corrective process and the architecture of PSO2 servers better than SEGA themselves... So yeah, let's be a basic PSO-World user : "Emergency Maintenance ? Naughty SEGA... Incompetent SEGA... Useless SEGA..."
    Sega won't medal you, don't get all worked up.