Page 3875 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2875337537753825386538723873387438753876387738783885392539754375 ... LastLast
Results 38,741 to 38,750 of 46801

just wondering.. is there a limit on how many times you can affix a SAF?. let's say, affixing a seikaiser sword. Does power VI appear everytime no matter how many times you 'affixed' it?

Quote Originally Posted by oRinji View Post
    just wondering.. is there a limit on how many times you can affix a SAF?. let's say, affixing a seikaiser sword. Does power VI appear everytime no matter how many times you 'affixed' it?
    Yes, you can use a weapon's SAF as many times as you want on the weapon itself.

Can anyone tell me what the name of the base/inner/bodypaint they use as a default on the wiki?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...3%B3%E3%83%97F
    (the black parts)

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the name of the base/inner/bodypaint they use as a default on the wiki?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...3%B3%E3%83%97F
    (the black parts)
    Hate to break it to ya but you already have it except not really.

Compare this
    Spoiler!

To this, and color it ALL black.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Hate to break it to ya but you already have it except not really.

Compare this
    Spoiler!

To this, and color it ALL black.
    Spoiler!
    Ohhhh....x.x
    I take it there's no way to get a black one then?

Anyone have a basic summarization/TL;DR/Idiot's Guide to the balance adjustments? I looked through the whole list, and all I got out of it (aside from some stuff getting buffed/enhanced that probably didn't need it), was that basically almost everything was supposedly increased damage, and some skill tree stuff was switched from 10 to 5 points (or vice versa).

Aside from them finally realizing that they needed to reduce the charge time on regular bow attacks (there's still quite a few things they could do to fix/improve Bows though; but they probably won't until the next super-class comes out which has Braver as one of the three classes; though only if it uses a Bow, but will probably be Katana focused anyway), I am not really sure what to take from it tbh.

Greetings

I have a quick question

Is the hero class limited to those three specific weapons, or can they use others? Such as the knuckles "Eight Ounce" which is usable for all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by The City View Post
    Greetings

I have a quick question

Is the hero class limited to those three specific weapons, or can they use others? Such as the knuckles "Eight Ounce" which is usable for all classes.
    They can use All Class weapons too. But if the All Class weapon is a Sword, TMG, or Talis, they can't use the PA embedded into it if it has one.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]