Page 3877 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2877337737773827386738743875387638773878387938803887392739774377 ... LastLast
Results 38,761 to 38,770 of 46801

is there any kind of fingernails paint in the game? can someone please tell me a site that has the names and in which category? (bodypaint or accessory?)

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    is there any kind of fingernails paint in the game? can someone please tell me a site that has the names and in which category? (bodypaint or accessory?)
    Unfortunately, no. Only certain outfits have nail polish on them, and you can't change the color. Worse yet, they are always at a higher layer than body paint, so if you wear gloves on those outfits, the nail polish remains visible.
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 30, 2017 at 02:01 PM.

Can you transfer any Atk VI at 100% even if its different weapons?
    Like for example Seikaiser Sword with Pow VI to Quilp Katana? Or does it need to be a Earth series Katana?

Quote Originally Posted by rawwk View Post
    Can you transfer any Atk VI at 100% even if its different weapons?
    Like for example Seikaiser Sword with Pow VI to Quilp Katana? Or does it need to be a Earth series Katana?
    If the Seikaiser has its SAF unlocked, you can affix Power VI to the Qliphad. However, if you destroyed the Seikaiser when affixing Power VI to a different weapon, then you can't transfer it, as currently, Stat VI has no way to be affixed outside of SAF.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How do we create this?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How do we create this?
    According to Google, you need to fuse ARKS Fevers together to create an ARKS MAX. You need two copies to fuse at base 40% rate, or 3 copies at base 60% rate. You can transfer ARKS MAX by having two copies of it, at a base 40% rate.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So i was wondering when i trade in my evleda for a cleasis will the grind limit still stay at +35?

Quote Originally Posted by Croniac View Post
    So i was wondering when i trade in my evleda for a cleasis will the grind limit still stay at +35?
    When you upgrade weapons like those, they keep the Overgrind Limit, affixes, and Grind Level of the current weapon.

Where can I find darn paras picos foes for that Client order, Mirage Aggressor I?

Edit: NVM, remembered EP4 story quests.
    Last edited by Megaolix; Oct 5, 2017 at 09:08 PM.