Page 3898 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2898339837983848388838953896389738983899390039013908394839984398 ... LastLast
Results 38,971 to 38,980 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post

Low.
    oh ... ☹

Since pso2day is not very far anyone willing to share places to farm rappies for arks fever purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Following my previous topic (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...fter-18-months), I started looking on swiki for the new weapons and holy shit, that Eternal Psycho Drive made my jaw drop. T-ATK at 1948, comes fully grinded, fully attributed and the potential gives 200% Elemental Conversion for non-matching attribute!!!

Jesus Christ, what are the odds of getting such a rare drop when fighting Profound Darkness??
    its so low that you might even wonder if those actually exist in the first place.

OK, why is it that when I start a quest now, that I am automatically thrown into my ship? I use to be able to be able to stay in the gate area and grab some CO orders before. I've checked the options, don't see anything obvious in terms of settings.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    OK, why is it that when I start a quest now, that I am automatically thrown into my ship? I use to be able to be able to stay in the gate area and grab some CO orders before. I've checked the options, don't see anything obvious in terms of settings.
    There are two options at the bottom when you start a Quest that has an MPA area now; on the left is Multi-block matching, which is what will send you straight to the ship, while the right is the traditional single-block matching that will leave you in the lobby.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There are two options at the bottom when you start a Quest that has an MPA area now; on the left is Multi-block matching, which is what will send you straight to the ship, while the right is the traditional single-block matching that will leave you in the lobby.
    Spoiler!
    And of course the one that was selected by default was the one I DIDN'T want
    Man, when you're so use to create a game in about 6 seconds, you tend not to notice these things:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpWTRhaM-8o&t=15s

Thanks

Just updated after a month. Why can't I equip Fury/Element stance anymore? They're still spec'd out, but they can't be put in my palette now...

it become passive skill now

Any tips for farming Revolucios or any 13*s in general would be tremendously appreciated. Honestly I'm a little wishy-washy on the whole process. So what I'm most clueless on is the following (brace yourself, noobdom is coming):
    1. Is it free to re-obtain a collection file after it's first completion or does it cost SG?
    2 The Tundra AQ with the enemies I need for the Saika (De Malmoth, King Yede). How random is that De Malmoth spawn? De Malmoth spawned my first run with no risk so the De Malmoth's level wasn't high enough for the Collection File. I forked over the cash to raise the risk to 10 for the second run and got Snow Banther/Banshee instead.
    3. How on earth is that sustainable? Tundra is an E quest it dropped F capsules, so what do an F quest and hope it drops Es or just keep follow the trail until I get Es?
    4. The main reason I'm after the Revolucio is I was told it was the one of the easier 13*s to get, and I need a +35 for level 80. Obviously I need 6 to to raise the grind cap to 35. If anybody has a better suggestion / method I shall name my first born after you.

Hopefully all that isn't as convoluted and confusing as it seems in my head right now haha. I was pretty stoked to get to 75 since I started the weekend at like level 50. Now it feels like I hit a brick wall.

Edit: Grammarz
    Last edited by tacos2day; Oct 30, 2017 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacos2day View Post
    Any tips for farming Revolucios or any 13*s in general would be tremendously appreciated. Honestly I'm a little wishy-washy on the whole process. So what I'm most clueless on is the following (brace yourself, noobdom is coming):
    1. Is it free to re-obtain a collection file after it's first completion or does it cost SG?
    2 The Tundra AQ with the enemies I need for the Saika (De Malmoth, King Yede). How random is that De Malmoth spawn? De Malmoth spawned my first run with no risk so the De Malmoth's level wasn't high enough for the Collection File. I forked over the cash to raise the risk to 10 for the second run and got Snow Banther/Banshee instead.
    3. How on earth is that sustainable? Tundra is an E quest it dropped F capsules, so what do an F quest and hope it drops Es or just keep follow the trail until I get Es?
    4. The main reason I'm after the Revolucio is I was told it was the one of the easier 13*s to get, and I need a +35 for level 80. Obviously I need 6 to to raise the grind cap to 35. If anybody has a better suggestion / method I shall name my first born after you.

Hopefully all that isn't as convoluted and confusing as it seems in my head right now haha. I was pretty stoked to get to 75 since I started the weekend at like level 50. Now it feels like I hit a brick wall.

Edit: Grammarz
    The main tip for farming Revolutio is don't. They aren't even good for entry 13s at this point. Aim for Detonation, and Evreda in categories that Deto isn't available. Upgrade Evreda's to Cleasis once they reach +35/60% element.

1. You can reobtain the collection sheet for free after 2 days, or spend 60 SG to reset it instantly.
    2. Except for AD mines, all AD quests have 2 different boss fights that are chosen randomly.
    3. Capsules seem to drop significantly more often at high risk (20+ for the level 80 enemies maybe?) You're meant to go in a cycle, with the current Arks Boost Rally as an example, you'd use D in the Floating Plant to get E, which you use to run Ruins for F, to run Sky for D to repeat. Eventually you'll build up a surplus of each so you can focus on one and just pay the risk up to 50. Playing in a party and getting PSE burst will help.
    4. Go to shop, search for 13s, buy ultra cheap GS or Bow that no one wants, you can usually just find like a 32 and a 32 for cheap to make a +35 with only 2 weapons. Otherwise farm Buster and Detonation Sheets in the new Buster type EM for actual use.