Page 3903 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2903340338033853389339003901390239033904390539063913395340034403 ... LastLast
Results 39,021 to 39,030 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Anyone tried solo buster quest since they "balanced" it around player amount?
    Id give it a shot but im scared the thing that happened last time will happen again @_@
    I tried free match duo and it kinda worked, but I suspect you need at least 3 for grade 3 and 3+. Then again we didn't strat it or anything, pretty sure there are ways of cheesing by timing out waves and stuff !

Id give it a shot but im scared the thing that happened last time will happen again @_@
    Not a solo attempt, but tried it once with less-than-max-#-players before some reset/deadline of some sort (where I had to get it done real quick or miss out on something or another) and a few others were apparently in the same boat, so we started it (I believe it was a Free Match) with 5/8 players, and was Grade 3. All but one player was Lvl.77+, I think three (maybe four) were Hero class, and then there was a lvl.64 Summoner.

We... Got... Destroyed... First and only time I have ever failed a BQ. The summoner was down/KO'd 90% of the time, and even when trying to focus on protecting just one of the buster piles(?), it didn't matter because we would just get overwhelmed on their attacking phase (aka our defense phase). I already didn't care for BQs, and this one was far, far from pretty.

Maybe it is doable for 4 or 5 people that have been playing for years and have trillions of meseta and every best possible piece of equipment you can think of, or maybe it's doable with less, but apparently not by 'just anyone' like it seemed to be what they were implying was the case (or maybe some parts were lost in translation, who knows).

Edit: Then again, it could've just been a really bad group, who knows. May wait til others chime in about their experiences before I make any concrete decisions or whatnot about it I suppose.

-----

Side Note/Second Edit: Is anyone else NOT happy about them making your 'Buster Grade' carry across all characters now? It was fine when I needed to run one on my alt before (lvl.47/lvl.35 or something; don't play as her much; and I am a fairly new-ish player anyway); but now she is getting thrown into Grade 3 BQs which (even with gear well beyond what she should probably be using at that level), well, she can't do much during those...
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Nov 2, 2017 at 05:10 PM.

Anyone have any quick summary/strategy/TL;DR/etc. methods for clearing Tokyo bonus keys for/as:

- Ranger (with AR; don't care for/like using Launchers for various reasons)
    - Summoner

-----

Here's more info than you probably need to answer the question, for my situation at least, but I already typed it out, so enjoy!

RA:
    Anything before early-mid lvl.70's range, you could literally just spam grenades/bombs to replenish PP and spam One Point and clear them (Tokyo keys) without a problem (you could even do that as a HU/RA with an all-class AR up to the lvl.60's or so), but that obviously doesn't work anymore at high levels. I started playing as Ranger and it was going to be my main for a long time, but since I had a +35-able 13* Sword while only halfway to collecting the Zeinesis ARs, I had to play Hunter main for a while, and now upon going back to Ranger it has made it seem worse than it was before... or something. I read a few good guides on playing as a Sword HU, and even in-depth stuff about all the PAs for it, etc., but I can't seem to find anything of the sort for Ranger + AR that isn't extremely outdated (in order to see if maybe I was just doing something wrong, etc). I know how to use RA quite well vs. Bosses, that part isn't a problem (I believe), but as for mass-mob-clearing (aka Tokyo keys, etc), it just doesn't seem nearly as capable as I previously thought it was/compared to Sword Hunter/etc (or something; I am starting to ramble, hopefully you got the point).

SU:
    As for Summoner, I just need to power level it so I can unlock Hero class (it is currently in the low 50s I think). I have one (or two if there is an evolved form) of each pet at max level for whatever it's respective rarity/max is (except Synchro; I haven't really heard anything good about using him so he usually got placed on the 'waitlist' per se; and since he is a 13* he's only made it to ~lvl.107 or so). Granted, they are all Light element, and I haven't done a lot of the really extensive Candy Box stuff yet (except some on my main pet, Popple). Popple is also the only other 13* atm though (they are all at least 10* or 11* though; and Popple, Aero, and Synchro are all maxed out on their 'bonus stats' from eggs or whatnot), although one or two more clears of Trick or Treat will give me a 13* Aero egg. I figure for the early levels at least, I can just Popple Lob/Bomb everything as needed (aside from the garbage travel time it's a great move imo), but figured I'd ask just in case, or see if there was anything even easier or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Anyone have any quick summary/strategy/TL;DR/etc. methods for clearing Tokyo bonus keys for/as:

- Ranger (with AR; don't care for/like using Launchers for various reasons)
    - Summoner

-----

Here's more info than you probably need to answer the question, for my situation at least, but I already typed it out, so enjoy!

RA:
    Anything before early-mid lvl.70's range, you could literally just spam grenades/bombs to replenish PP and spam One Point and clear them (Tokyo keys) without a problem (you could even do that as a HU/RA with an all-class AR up to the lvl.60's or so), but that obviously doesn't work anymore at high levels. I started playing as Ranger and it was going to be my main for a long time, but since I had a +35-able 13* Sword while only halfway to collecting the Zeinesis ARs, I had to play Hunter main for a while, and now upon going back to Ranger it has made it seem worse than it was before... or something. I read a few good guides on playing as a Sword HU, and even in-depth stuff about all the PAs for it, etc., but I can't seem to find anything of the sort for Ranger + AR that isn't extremely outdated (in order to see if maybe I was just doing something wrong, etc). I know how to use RA quite well vs. Bosses, that part isn't a problem (I believe), but as for mass-mob-clearing (aka Tokyo keys, etc), it just doesn't seem nearly as capable as I previously thought it was/compared to Sword Hunter/etc (or something; I am starting to ramble, hopefully you got the point).

SU:
    As for Summoner, I just need to power level it so I can unlock Hero class (it is currently in the low 50s I think). I have one (or two if there is an evolved form) of each pet at max level for whatever it's respective rarity/max is (except Synchro; I haven't really heard anything good about using him so he usually got placed on the 'waitlist' per se; and since he is a 13* he's only made it to ~lvl.107 or so). Granted, they are all Light element, and I haven't done a lot of the really extensive Candy Box stuff yet (except some on my main pet, Popple). Popple is also the only other 13* atm though (they are all at least 10* or 11* though; and Popple, Aero, and Synchro are all maxed out on their 'bonus stats' from eggs or whatnot), although one or two more clears of Trick or Treat will give me a 13* Aero egg. I figure for the early levels at least, I can just Popple Lob/Bomb everything as needed (aside from the garbage travel time it's a great move imo), but figured I'd ask just in case, or see if there was anything even easier or whatnot.
    RA: Parallel Shooter Type-0?

SU: Maron Chase.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

is there a way to force the game chat to team every time u log-in?

it is always set to "nearby" even after a char change

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is there a way to force the game chat to team every time u log-in?
    it is always set to "nearby" even after a char change
    set enter key to team chat instead of public

I haven't, but I would guess that soloing a BQ would hinge less on how much damage you could do than on how much area you could cover. It seems like it would be difficult to cover four towers with one person. You would probably have to use warps to travel back and forth between towers, and hope that you could collect enough mana for a second buster pile in time.

Hello. Could someone please translate those short messages for me? Thanks.

Quick Translation - 01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Question View Post

There's more Japanese Emojis in there than anything else 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Question View Post

- "Thank you" (emoji-face) "oh yay!/oh yea!" (depending on where you are from/how you pronounce either)
    - (facepalm-ish looking emoji?) "te-he"
    - (different facepalm-ish(?) + blushing emoji) "Moji Moji" (basically 'bashful/blushing/etc')
    - (I am guessing a shrug-esque type of emoji?); then says "Po" which is like a small sound/onomatopoeia someone makes when/as they are blushing; but then is followed up by "Waan" which can vary a little, but is usually a 'wah/boohoo' kind of response; (so not entirely sure if it is sarcastic or not in this instance)
    - (heavy blushing + covering both eyes emoji)

Edit/Disclaimer: I am not even remotely close to fluent in the language itself (one day!... maybe...), let alone all the 'extras,' so my response/translation could be anywhere from 0%-100% correct, so take it with a grain of salt I suppose until someone better suited chimes in lol.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Nov 3, 2017 at 07:25 PM.