Page 3915 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2915341538153865390539123913391439153916391739183925396540154415 ... LastLast
Results 39,141 to 39,150 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Or you could just head down to UQ and grind. Sure, not guaranteed, but the event right now is giving quite a few people extra Nemesis-NT. Heck, I got two already.
    You're talking to a guy who had to wait until 11★ passes to become available to get a full Saiki Set because even after using all the boosts in the world and killing Gigur Gunne-Gam over 50 times, I never got all 3 units. So no, I'm not gonna go for random drops. Collecting rocks to get my Austere was a pain in the ass, but at least at was 100% guarantied that I'd get one.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    what?? it need other 3 nemesisNT for upgrade the old type nemesis?
    And by the time you're done with that, better and easier to obtained weapons will be released

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You're talking to a guy who had to wait until 11★ passes to become available to get a full Saiki Set because even after using all the boosts in the world and killing Gigur Gunne-Gam over 50 times, I never got all 3 units. So no, I'm not gonna go for random drops. Collecting rocks to get my Austere was a pain in the ass, but at least at was 100% guarantied that I'd get one.

And by the time you're done with that, better and easier to obtained weapons will be released
    I thought the strat for grinding Saiki back in EP3 was to buy Ganna Ginnegum Triggers...

Also, you won't really know until you try. I killed Nightmare Vegas like, at least 10 times and never saw one Form Scythe despite stacking boosts, but I attended UQ Nab during the event period and got two Nemesis-NT drops within two days. So it doesn't hurt to take a crack at it.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 10, 2017 at 02:01 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Anyone converted OT to NT and see if the element maxes itself or you're gonna have to torture yourself with rng for NT drops or 1000galeru stones instead

Quote Originally Posted by ews1114 View Post
    Anyone converted OT to NT and see if the element maxes itself or you're gonna have to torture yourself with rng for NT drops or 1000galeru stones instead
    If it's anything like Earth Series Upgrade, element stays.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does BR's skill "Attack Advance" work with charged normal attacks from bullet bow? Or only uncharged normal left click attacks? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Does BR's skill "Attack Advance" work with charged normal attacks from bullet bow? Or only uncharged normal left click attacks? Thanks!
    Both.

is there a specific purpose to finish the boss in nab ult area 2 other than just to end the quest?
    i remember people saying they got more 13 drops from boost rally AQ final bosses than field mobs/bosses so wondering if anyone noticed a better drop rate from final area boss?

I'm guessing boss specific drops as well.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I thought the strat for grinding Saiki back in EP3 was to buy Ganna Ginnegum Triggers...
    Yup, and I provided at least 15 triggers for those 50~ runs, that's a lot of BlackJack against that cheating oversized rat. Only ever got legs and arms, never got a rear.

Also, you won't really know until you try. I killed Nightmare Vegas like, at least 10 times and never saw one Form Scythe despite stacking boosts, but I attended UQ Nab during the event period and got two Nemesis-NT drops within two days. So it doesn't hurt to take a crack at it.
    Out of 5000 hours on PSO2, I never once got anything I actually needed in terms of drops, always had to work for it, just like in real life, I have luck when it comes to reward for hard work, but no luck of the draw. Hell, I rarely golden or silver Tokyo keys in order to get some more EXP for my classes, I mostly get crafting or pet junk for my recommended dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Yup, and I provided at least 15 triggers for those 50~ runs, that's a lot of BlackJack against that cheating oversized rat. Only ever got legs and arms, never got a rear.

Out of 5000 hours on PSO2, I never once got anything I actually needed in terms of drops, always had to work for it, just like in real life, I have luck when it comes to reward for hard work, but no luck of the draw. Hell, I rarely golden or silver Tokyo keys in order to get some more EXP for my classes, I mostly get crafting or pet junk for my recommended dailies.
    I mean, if you have that much confidence in your luck, then it can't be helped. But keep in mind that with the introduction of 14*, SEGA has placed a hard limit to the strength of 13* weaponry, and Nemesis-NT approaches dangerously close to that limit. There's a reason why the power curve has been flatlining at endgame. At best, the Erythron Dragon CFs will match Nemesis-NT, but at worst, you'll probably have to wait a few months before anything comes out through CF that can beat Nemesis-NT.