Page 3918 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2918341838183868390839153916391739183919392039213928396840184418 ... LastLast
Results 39,171 to 39,180 of 46801

How much damage does Nemesis NT weapon potentials mitigate?

swiki for wl:
    Barrier reduces damage by 60%.
    Once damaged, it is released.
    When the barrier-free state lasts 30 seconds, the barrier is redeployed.

for takt:
    Barrier reduces damage by 60%.
    Once damaged, it is released.
    Only the player reduces the damage damaged.
    In the case of propagation damage by Alter ego, the damage is not reduced but the barrier is released .
    When barrierless state lasts 20 seconds, the barrier is redeployed.

so all weps seem to redeploy in 30 seconds while takt takes 20, but doesnt work with alter ego... sega derps yet again

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Does anyone know how the EXP gain penalty works in BQs? Seeing as Lv. 40s can run Grade 3, I'm wondering if leveling there would still be viable at lower levels.
    As far as I can tell, the normal EXP penalties are still in place for BQ even if your stats are boosted to a usable level. As long as you are 16 levels or more under the enemies level, you will get (68-2x)%EXP, where x is the how far you are away from being 16 levels from the enemy level; basically, for Grade 3, you need to be level 60 to get full EXP.

Some questions regarding Collection Files.

1- From what I can understand, I need get the same weapons 6 times in order to grind it to 35, is this correct

2- Attributes will combined in the process of using the same weapon, removing the need to grind attribute afterward, right?

3- If I use boost items, will I complet the Collection File sheets faster?

4- If yes to the first question, how plausible do you think it is to complete the same sheet 36 times (already did it twice) in order to get a full elemental set of the same weapon before December 5th if one of the enemies to kill is the electric ghost bear from the special EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Some questions regarding Collection Files.

1- From what I can understand, I need get the same weapons 6 times in order to grind it to 35, is this correct

2- Attributes will combined in the process of using the same weapon, removing the need to grind attribute afterward, right?

3- If I use boost items, will I complet the Collection File sheets faster?

4- If yes to the first question, how plausible do you think it is to complete the same sheet 36 times (already did it twice) in order to get a full elemental set of the same weapon before December 5th if one of the enemies to kill is the electric ghost bear from the special EQ?
    Assuming you only use CF drops for grinding a CF weapon, the first two hold true. If you get the item you want as a random drop, however, it may already have a higher Overgrind Limit and Attribute, which would reduce the number of weapons you would need to infuse.

3. CF fill rate is affected by RDR. The higher your RDR when you kill a target, the bigger the percentage gain on the CF.

4. 36 times wihtin a month is extremely hard to do; you'd have to show up to every single Polytan, do all three runs, and reset CF as soon as you complete it, which drains you of 60 SG every time, and even then I'm not sure if you could do it. PSO2es could save you a few runs if you use the Collect Search feature, and you could maybe do it by using AC to accelerate your CFs.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 12, 2017 at 02:09 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Assuming you only use CF drops for grinding a CF weapon, the first two hold true. If you get the item you want as a random drop, however, it may already have a higher Overgrind Limit and Attribute, which would reduce the number of weapons you would need to infuse.

3. CF fill rate is affected by RDR. The higher your RDR when you kill a target, the bigger the percentage gain on the CF.

4. 36 times wihtin a month is extremely hard to do; you'd have to show up to every single Polytan, do all three runs, and reset CF as soon as you complete it, which drains you of 60 SG every time, and even then I'm not sure if you could do it. PSO2es could save you a few runs if you use the Collect Search feature, and you could maybe do it by using AC to accelerate your CFs.
    Oh, do you have a guide for that last one regarding PSO2es, I don;t mind spending AC is this could help me achieve this goal.

EDIT: No wait, never mind, found it on bumped. Thanks
    Last edited by the_importer_; Nov 12, 2017 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Oh, do you have a guide for that last one regarding PSO2es, I don;t mind spending AC is this could help me achieve this goal.

EDIT: No wait, never mind, found it on bumped. Thanks
    Dont combine all your weps til the quest is gone.
    if some drop from the crystal at +31/32/33/34 when you've already slapped most the weps together you could be wasting a lot.
    Spoiler!

on another note,does nemesis upgrade act in the same way that Seiga weapon upgrades do in that OTs go straight to 35 cap unlock on exchange?
    Spoiler!

anyone know what the politanland bgm is ?
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Dont combine all your weps til the quest is gone.
    if some drop from the crystal at +31/32/33/34 when you've already slapped most the weps together you could be wasting a lot.
    Way headed of you, I'm going for either 6 or just 1. At the same time, once I get a fully loaded one, I'll also compare it with my Austere Rod to see how better it really is.

Off topic, this concept is shit:

This basically means that I need to do 1 run, hurry back to the lobby, get a new sheet and go back to the quest, probably loosing 1 of the 3 runs in the process. Why can't we just get it once we hit 100%?