Page 3928 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2928342838283878391839253926392739283929393039313938397840284428 ... LastLast
Results 39,271 to 39,280 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    How do you get Buster medal B
    Free Match.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

for rifles,one point or type-zero parallel slider for sustained pew pew?
    also astra temb,orbit rifle,AIS vulcan(normal or extra pot?) or 13* avenger(normal or weaponoid pot?)
    ranger and gunner considerations would be appreciated as well since the two would work a bit different in terms of rifle i think?
    Last edited by Arakasa; Nov 22, 2017 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    for rifles,one point of type-zero parallel slider for sustained pew pew?
    also astra temb,orbit rifle,AIS vulcan(normal or extra pot?) or 13* avenger(normal or weaponoid pot?)
    ranger and gunner considerations would be appreciated as well since the two would work a bit different in terms of rifle i think?
    Id say astra,since 30% pp regen on attack and a consistent damage multiplyer.
    that works well on both Ra and Gu

(though if you get a basillis use that but since you didnt mention it i wont force it on you)
    P-slider is a bit better since much more mobile and iframes on start-up.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Id say astra,since 30% pp regen on attack and a consistent damage multiplyer.
    that works well on both Ra and Gu

(though if you get a basillis use that but since you didnt mention it i wont force it on you)
    P-slider is a bit better since much more mobile and iframes on start-up.
    ah so the other rifles arent worth considering? sadly i only have a single astra tremb,so i guess id have to choose which would be the better option for second best depending on class

ah so the other rifles arent worth considering? sadly i only have a single astra tremb,so i guess id have to choose which would be the better option for second best depending on class
    D-AIS Vulcan pot is bad,first pot completely gimps your pp regen abilities and second needs you wo whale on affix slots for it to be good.
    Orbit is fine to,its PP regen on attack is insane anyway and its insta sheathes when you throw grenades,so if you have one use that. Just astra has much better attack values.

Avengers a little eh,not sure.
    If you have the weaponoid boosters then its mortal assault potential is pretty great.
    But if you dont have the weaponoid boosters then its standard pot is kinda awful.

Honestly reading the avenger one,if you can get the special pot then use that.
    It looks pretty too :T
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    D-AIS Vulcan pot is bad,first pot completely gimps your pp regen abilities and second needs you wo whale on affix slots for it to be good.
    Orbit is fine to,its PP regen on attack is insane anyway and its insta sheathes when you throw grenades,so if you have one use that. Just astra has much better attack values.

Avengers a little eh,not sure.
    If you have the weaponoid boosters then its mortal assault potential is pretty great.
    But if you dont have the weaponoid boosters then its standard pot is kinda awful.

Honestly reading the avenger one,if you can get the special pot then use that.
    It looks pretty too :T
    sadly it seems the 13* avanger doesnt have the crit damage/70% crit rate pot even when weaponoid boosters,but instead a pot that boosts non-weakpoint damage,which is still pretty aight,so i guess ill have to choose which one(s) would benefit my ranger ans gunner best for their playstyles when it comes to rifles

sadly it seems the 13* avanger doesnt have the crit damage/70% crit rate pot even when weaponoid boosters,but instead a pot that boosts non-weakpoint damage,which is still pretty aight,so i guess ill have to choose which one(s) would benefit my ranger ans gunner best for their playstyles when it comes to rifles
    The Non-Weakpoint bonus for Avenger's Weaponoid Potential is a whopping 27%, which is too big to ignore. It's actually a pretty decent sub option when you don't have a weakpoint to hit.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

yeah thats pretty shweet,shame getting weaponoid boosters is like pulling teeth,unless theres a method i dont know about

yeah thats pretty shweet,shame getting weaponoid boosters is like pulling teeth,unless theres a method i dont know about
    Honestly, just pack as many Weaponoids with unlocked Present Gauges in your deck as possible and repeatedly run the highest Drive Quest possible (or, if there's a 1/2 Drive campaign, just run the highest Drive Quest possible in that for double efficiency). You can pull on the Scratch and attempt to draw the new 11* Weaponoid, which will double Gauge fill rate, but that's a fairly risky gamble and the Chip won't be much use after that.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 22, 2017 at 07:54 PM.

Did items get phase out of the buster medal shop with the arrival of the new stuff?