Page 3941 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2941344138413891393139383939394039413942394339443951399140414441 ... LastLast
Results 39,401 to 39,410 of 46801

Hello, I'm wondering if there have been any rumors about a PSO3? I played PSO2 during launch for about a year, but I'm wondering about the state of the game right now. Is it doing well financially? Is the player-base declining much? How consistent have the content updates been?

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    Hello, I'm wondering if there have been any rumors about a PSO3? I played PSO2 during launch for about a year, but I'm wondering about the state of the game right now. Is it doing well financially? Is the player-base declining much? How consistent have the content updates been?
    No rumors regarding PSO3. PSO2 was/is expected to have a 10-year lifetime (we're currently at 5th year).
    It's doing very well financially I guess, judging from reports of Sega

Player base isn't declining, but it's hardest than ever to find appropriate groups despite the grouping improvements Sega has made. People treat this like a single player game. They don't care about you, you're an NPC to them, so even if you sneeze and need 15 seconds to blow your nose, tough luck, you'll most likely miss the end boss. This isn't an exaggeration, this trully happens in quests like the 4th daily featured quest. It is impossible to pick up everything that drops from enemies and still keep up with the group. You're best off finding a Team that has similar playstyle and hours as you if you like grouping.

Content updates are at a good pace. Content revivals are also interesting (like with the Ult Nab and soon Ult Lilipa). Unless you're zerging through content, they are more than enough to keep you busy for weeks.

So I'm working on getting my first +35 13* weapon.
    Pretty much all the grind guides I see are saying to use grinded 12* NT weapons as fodder until +30, then using duplicate weapons to reach +35.

My question is this: Is there any particular advantage or need to wait until +30 before using the duplicate weapons? Or does it not really matter if they are used before that?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    So I'm working on getting my first +35 13* weapon.
    Pretty much all the grind guides I see are saying to use grinded 12* NT weapons as fodder until +30, then using duplicate weapons to reach +35.

My question is this: Is there any particular advantage or need to wait until +30 before using the duplicate weapons? Or does it not really matter if they are used before that?
    You don't need to wait, but because you can't get experience past +10, +20, and +30 without unlocking the potential first even if your fodder would exceed the level, it makes sense to wait to the end so as to use less fodder.
    Basically, if you were to feed all 5 duplicates at +0, you would get to (I think) +7, then you need to use a fodder to get to +10; from +11 to +30 would be the same either way, but then you would need an extra fodder to get from +30 to +35 (though looking at the experience table for NT 13*s, you would probably still need an extra fodder at the end, but not one that is heavily grinded). Of course, it all really comes down to the cost of the fodder you are using.
    EDIT: Now that I'm actually looking at the experience charts, it may actually be cheaper to use all the duplicates from the get go depending on the fodder cost. If you do duplicates first, with a 100% Success, I believe it will get straight to +10, and if it doesn't, then you would just need a weapon that gives you ~700EXP; then at the end, you would just need another +30 and I think it gets you to +35, where as the extra fodder needed for using the duplicates at the end would need to give ~1500EXP. Ulitmately, it could end up being around the same, depending on if you are buying or making your fodder. For reference, a +26 12* gives ~2000EXP.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 4, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You don't need to wait, but because you can't get experience past +10, +20, and +30 without unlocking the potential first even if your fodder would exceed the level, it makes sense to wait to the end so as to use less fodder.
    Basically, if you were to feed all 5 duplicates at +0, you would get to (I think) +7, then you need to use a fodder to get to +10; from +11 to +30 would be the same either way, but then you would need an extra fodder to get from +30 to +35 (though looking at the experience table for NT 13*s, you would probably still need an extra fodder at the end, but not one that is heavily grinded). Of course, it all really comes down to the cost of the fodder you are using.
    EDIT: Now that I'm actually looking at the experience charts, it may actually be cheaper to use all the duplicates from the get go depending on the fodder cost. If you do duplicates first, with a 100% Success, I believe it will get straight to +10, and if it doesn't, then you would just need a weapon that gives you ~700EXP; then at the end, you would just need another +30 and I think it gets you to +35, where as the extra fodder needed for using the duplicates at the end would need to give ~1500EXP. Ulitmately, it could end up being around the same, depending on if you are buying or making your fodder. For reference, a +26 12* gives ~2000EXP.
    Alrighty, thankies~ :3

do dengeki donuts stack only up to 30 mins?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    do dengeki donuts stack only up to 30 mins?
    Donuts can stack up to two hours. You can abuse this by stacking two hours of boosts right before the update.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

so thats about 24 donuts if my math is right

Anyone knows how to make PSO2 work easy with a Steam Link?

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

What's this 電撃!ポリタントリガー and how to use it?

Thank you