Page 3942 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2942344238423892393239393940394139423943394439453952399240424442 ... LastLast
Results 39,411 to 39,420 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    Hello, I'm wondering if there have been any rumors about a PSO3?
    Yes it's a c.a.r.d. game
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    What's this 電撃!ポリタントリガー and how to use it?

Thank you
    Dengeki! Politan torigaa

It lets you start a Polytan Land quest once whenever you want
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ruidzh View Post
    What's this 電撃!ポリタントリガー and how to use it?

Thank you
    That's a Polytan Trigger. Use it to start Polytan Land when you feel like it.

To use Triggers, go to the Quest Counter and scroll down to the option that says Trigger Quest. Open that, and if you have a Trigger in your inventory, the Trigger Quest will appear in the Quest Menu. Then start it like you would a normal Quest.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Some pages back, I made a post about Tweaker just randomly failing to launch. The person who replied suggested it could be UAC, antivirus, or firewall blocking it.

I've disabled all three, and the Tweaker is currently unable to launch.

When I run it, two new processes show up in Task Manager, both called COM Surrogate. A moment after they appear, they disappear, and the Tweaker process doesn't appear at any point.

This happens on my PC, laptop, and at least one work PC, all with different hardware and configurations. Am I just really unlucky, or is this a bug I could help fix? :/

Edit: Wanted to specify that the Tweaker will randomly not launch, but also randomly will launch. I can't figure out any consistent behavior for when it does versus when it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    Some pages back, I made a post about Tweaker just randomly failing to launch. The person who replied suggested it could be UAC, antivirus, or firewall blocking it.

I've disabled all three, and the Tweaker is currently unable to launch.

When I run it, two new processes show up in Task Manager, both called COM Surrogate. A moment after they appear, they disappear, and the Tweaker process doesn't appear at any point.

This happens on my PC, laptop, and at least one work PC, all with different hardware and configurations. Am I just really unlucky, or is this a bug I could help fix? :/

Edit: Wanted to specify that the Tweaker will randomly not launch, but also randomly will launch. I can't figure out any consistent behavior for when it does versus when it doesn't.
    Please tell Windows version (including if it's home or professional or ultimate or w/e) and full path to where PSO2Tweaker is installed, and if the User folder name has any non-latin characters.

The fact that it happens in 3 different configurations kind of tells me that something is wrong during the actual installation of Tweaker itself, including administrator rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Please tell Windows version (including if it's home or professional or ultimate or w/e) and full path to where PSO2Tweaker is installed, and if the User folder name has any non-latin characters.

The fact that it happens in 3 different configurations kind of tells me that something is wrong during the actual installation of Tweaker itself, including administrator rights.
    All three machines are running Windows 10 Home. One has UAC enabled with desktop dimming, one has UAC enabled without desktop dimming, and one has no UAC. Antivirus and firewall are the same on all three, but disabled on one machine. One machine is running an Insider build of Windows 10, but the other two are stock.

All three have PSO2 and the Tweaker in C:/Phantasy Star Online 2/

All three, I downloaded the exe of Tweaker and copied it myself, no installation. And, as I mentioned, it works sometimes.

All three machines are running Windows 10 Home. One has UAC enabled with desktop dimming, one has UAC enabled without desktop dimming, and one has no UAC. Antivirus and firewall are the same on all three, but disabled on one machine. One machine is running an Insider build of Windows 10, but the other two are stock.

All three have PSO2 and the Tweaker in C:/Phantasy Star Online 2/

All three, I downloaded the exe of Tweaker and copied it myself, no installation. And, as I mentioned, it works sometimes.
    Seems to be a .NET Framework issue to me...
    I've seen Windows 10 users with that issue related to that...
    Install latest .NET Framework (if I recall correctly, I think it's the framework developer pack) and see if it fixes.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Try installing it through the installer and check if it fixes anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Try installing it through the installer and check if it fixes anything.
    Tried that on a work PC. Unfortunately, no difference. And when I download the .NET installer that's linked on Arks-Layer, it says that the framework is already installed, and therefore won't install. :/

Tried that on a work PC. Unfortunately, no difference. And when I download the .NET installer that's linked on Arks-Layer, it says that the framework is already installed, and therefore won't install. :/
    As I said: framework developer pack
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=56119

Try it. You won't lose anything to try.

More technical: Windows 10 already has NET Framework installed by default, but there is a chance your installation got corrupted somehow, or some config got f*cked up, and this, AFAIK, will fix the issue.
    Last edited by MDashK; Dec 5, 2017 at 01:03 PM.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997