Page 3944 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2944344438443894393439413942394339443945394639473954399440444444 ... LastLast
Results 39,431 to 39,440 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Volkh View Post
    Would exchanging Nemesis or Slave OT wep to NT from Zieg have the grind cap of the NT weapon to 35?
    the grind cap will be 35, its the element % you need to worry about, so if the OT wep is 15% light, your gonna have to worry about that from there if you straight trade it, its good to have it max ele or at lleast 45% then slowly feed it junk 13*s or element boosters

So do the slave NT have a new potential or are people actually hunting them with the old potential(or are they hunting for something else?)

quick fornis wand question,if using the wand element change ring it would always get the benefits of its potential,correct? (providing you did a charged tech to change the element)

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    quick fornis wand question,if using the wand element change ring it would always get the benefits of its potential,correct? (providing you did a charged tech to change the element)
    No, it'll still only have advantage for 3 types of weaknesses. It specifies the actual weapon element.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

to clarify,if by using the want element change ring to change to an element the enemy is weak to that isnt the three it would normally have the advantage for,would it benefit?
    IE its light element wand and fire/lightning for the pot,would using the ring to make it wind to attack a wind-weak enemy still trigger the pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    to clarify,if by using the want element change ring to change to an element the enemy is weak to that isnt the three it would normally have the advantage for,would it benefit?
    IE its light element wand and fire/lightning for the pot,would using the ring to make it wind to attack a wind-weak enemy still trigger the pot?
    No, it would not. Fornis' potential only activates when using the 2 specified elements or the natural element of the weapon; skill-based Element Change has no effect.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 6, 2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No, it would not. Fornis' potential only activates when using the 2 specified elements or the natural element of the weapon; skill-based Element Change has no effect.
    ah thanks,that answers my question

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    So do the slave NT have a new potential or are people actually hunting them with the old potential(or are they hunting for something else?)
    i already posted the Slave NT pot in the Lilipa UQ thread

how does xmas eq costume bonus work with the new layer wear? Do I get the bonus with the [In] \ [Ba] or do I need the [Ou]?
    Last edited by escarlata; Dec 7, 2017 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    how does xmas eq costume bonus work with the new layer wear? Do I get the bonus with the [In] \ [Ba] or do I need the [Ou]?
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...tmas-costumes/
    If it is on that list, it qualifies for Costume Bonus; for [Ou] and [Ba], you only need one or the other, and you don't get a bonus for using the [In].