Page 3946 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2946344638463896393639433944394539463947394839493956399640464446 ... LastLast
Results 39,451 to 39,460 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    I was having trouble figuring out what this does as well. Do you charge a tech and hold it for .5 seconds and it becomes a JA, or is it that every .5 seconds, you can charge a tech without doing a JA first and it becomes a JA?
    I think it's the later, but I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be an indicator for it.

When you take the new Fo or Te skill, and it is off cooldown, any charged tech counts as a JA. After you charge the tech, the skill cools down for .5 seconds. This doesn't mean anything in practice because the tech casting animation is .5 seconds, so you probably would not be able to cast an unJA'd charged tech even if you tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    This doesn't mean anything in practice because the tech casting animation is .5 seconds, so you probably would not be able to cast an unJA'd charged tech even if you tried.
    It's probably to get around any potentially cast canceling shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    how u get kuron wrasse from fishing?

i know i need kuron map but i can't seem to get it
    Pretty much need to get a fever from harvesting, then eat Large+50% food and try to throw out all 10 fishing attempts before it runs out

Still hard to get one catch
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I haven't played braver for a while and I was wondering If anything has changed with newer updates and If a pure bow braver Is better off going average stance Hunter or weak stance ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's probably to get around any potentially cast canceling shenanigans.
    Yeah probably. From my experimenting the cooldown doesn't seem to apply until you finish the cast, so it looks like they want to force you to wait that .5 seconds after every tech.

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    I haven't played braver for a while and I was wondering If anything has changed with newer updates and If a pure bow braver Is better off going average stance Hunter or weak stance ranger.
    I think Weak Stance bow/Ra is one of the strongest combinations against raid bosses that don't move for a time,but Full Braver/Hunter is better for literally everything else. Not to mention Anga keeps showing up in missions so just having 1 weapon is obviously terrible for that.

So, is it just me, or did Jet Boots get mysteriously removed from Battle Arena weapon rotation?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How many Christmas on Ice runs can one do in 30mins with 12 people?

can you favorite both male and female LA's in the favorite LA feature?

if yes, then how?