Page 3957 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2957345738573907394739543955395639573958395939603967400740574457 ... LastLast
Results 39,561 to 39,570 of 46801

repost

anyone know boost affix 5% on 1st month or Tuesday on the weeks include boost affix 10% on new year ?
    such as boost 15% affix on 1 Jan 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They do.
    Another questions

Are they stackable, meaning can I have one of these rings on a full set of 12★ units, giving me 15% resistance in a party of 4?

Quote Originally Posted by JaseZiD View Post
    repost
    From Swiki.
    2017年9月12日以降、毎週火曜日に特定の特殊能力に対して能力追加成功率が「+5%」上昇する。(公 式サイト)
    対象の特殊能力は、毎週の開催ごとに「打撃系」「射撃系」「法撃系」「HP・PP系」とローテーションする 。
    また、2017年11月以降、毎月1日に「特殊系」の特殊能力に対して能力追加成功率が「+5%」上昇する 。
    いずれも詳細は上記の特殊能力一覧を参照。
    ただし、上記の成功率アップ期間中はこのブースト効果は発生しない。
    Google translate the underline part.
    However, this boost effect does not occur during the above-mentioned success rate increasing period.

Is the skill point limit still only 89? Or has it been raised? Trying to follow this ranger skill tree build but somehow the amount of skill points are at 93.

Link to skill tree: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Is the skill point limit still only 89? Or has it been raised? Trying to follow this ranger skill tree build but somehow the amount of skill points are at 93.

Link to skill tree: Here
    Skill Point limit is 94. 80 SP from Levels + 14 SP from SPCOs. The limit was raised from 89 to 94 since the level cap extension to 80 a few months ago.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    I'm currently running a FO/TE (pity meeee) with Rear and Arm Austere units, and a Leg Astra unit. I crunched the numbers against a hypothetical Rear/Arm/Leg Weilabode set (stats implied for Arm/Leg from the Rear - S/R/T-RES got shifted around), and I'm wondering if it's worth it or not.

Going FROM 2xAustere/1xAstra TO 3xWeilabode, including Austere set bonuses, here are the differences in stats:

Code:
    S-DEF	R-DEF	T-DEF	DEX	S-RES	R-RES	T-RES	FireRes	IceRes	ThndRes	WindRes	LigtRes	DarkRes	HP	PP	S-ATK	R-ATK	T-ATK
    +24	+108	+33	-50	+5%	+7%	+4%	-2	-9	0	-7	-7	-2	-100	-10	+40	+40	+40

I got a couple questions on whether or not it'd be worth switching:

* R-DEF gets a significant boost, but is R-DEF even worth that much? Most of the enemy projectiles look dead flashy, which on the surface at least implies T-ATK.
    * How valuable are the ATK resists? I lose 100 HP in the switch - would these percentage points make up for that?
    * Similarly, how valuable are the elemental resists? I go to flat 0 all round here.
    -Ranged attacks from enemies are actually fairly rare... It's basically most of the long distance attacks that don't have an elemental tell or can inflict any SE... which is about only Lilipa and UQ Lilipa things and a few extras. game is typically Striking > Tech >>>>> Ranged in terms of enemy attacks
    - same logic applies here, extra Striking resist is always welcome, the others not so much. That's assuming all Welia have similar resists (they probably won't, and end up rounding up to 15% of each resist) . you can think of HP has having fixed value whereas resists get more mileage from big attacks, so it's a toss-up
    -Elemental resists are very situational in the first place, so you shouldn't bother with them

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    is the new 80 unlock already patched through? the one without 4 SP CO
    in case your wondering still, after this maint its gone. If you already hit the level 80 unlock and wish to level the same class on an Alt, you can just grab the CO and turn it in right away without having to get the 21 cubes first

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post
    From Swiki.

Google translate the underline part.

Thank guy

What are the prices are you seeing for the 14* pieces?

Edit:Also Zieg has 2 shops for them and one doesn't seem to require a +35 weap,Is sega allowing us an easy 1 weap or is it an item that's hard to get.
    Last edited by Saelix; Dec 20, 2017 at 06:29 AM.

Hello. I need to clear [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 on S rank. (story quest with Afin and Yuckitia in ult Lilipa Tunnels, where you fight hunar and the end.)
    I'm doing well actually but getting C rank anyway. Quest result says I did 0 'target damage'. What's that? Who's the target and what kind of damage I must deal?