Page 3959 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2959345938593909394939563957395839593960396139623969400940594459 ... LastLast
Results 39,581 to 39,590 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is there an English translation for the Val/Atra potential? I play on PS4, so I don't have a way of checking.
    13* 10% power i think, well at least its the only info on swiki i found.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Dec 20, 2017 at 04:31 PM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    13* 10% power i think, well at least its the only info on swiki i found.
    I mean, the name. I currently know that it's "千年の輝き", but I don't know if the English patch translated it yet. (I was thinking it could be translated as, like, "Centennial Radiance" or something...)
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I mean, the name. I currently know that it's "千年の輝き", but I don't know if the English patch translated it yet. (I was thinking it could be translated as, like, "Centennial Radiance" or something...)
    Spoiler!
    i see, yep its translated
    Last edited by LancerFate; Dec 20, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

sorry if this has been asked before,but do the fornis weapons potential trigger the bonus's from weak stance or elemental stance in the event of it being one of the elements that isnt native to the weapon? IE,fornis DBs that are light attribute attacking a fire-weak enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    sorry if this has been asked before,but do the fornis weapons potential trigger the bonus's from weak stance or elemental stance in the event of it being one of the elements that isnt native to the weapon? IE,fornis DBs that are light attribute attacking a fire-weak enemy
    No.
    Let say if you have Light Fornis DB and Enemy is weak to fire.
    Ele stance =No
    Fornis Pot=Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Reflet View Post
    No.
    Let say if you have Light Fornis DB and Enemy is weak to fire.
    Ele stance =No
    Fornis Pot=Yes
    ahh i see,would it trigger weak stance or still no?

Also just came back recently.
    What a good Unit for a Bo/Hu to use nowadays? I am using Saiki 2PP 1HP crafted here at 981 hp with 166 PP and is getting myself 1 shoted easily at the clusterfuck that is UQ.

I do have Izane Rear and Ray Arm here but both are yet to be affixed and no 12* leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    ahh i see,would it trigger weak stance or still no?
    Weak Stance only triggers for Striking and Ranged attacks when you attack a physical weak point, not an elemental one, so the Fornis potential is irrelevant to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflet View Post
    Also just came back recently.
    What a good Unit for a Bo/Hu to use nowadays? I am using Saiki 2PP 1HP crafted here at 981 hp with 166 PP and is getting myself 1 shoted easily at the clusterfuck that is UQ.

I do have Izane Rear and Ray Arm here but both are yet to be affixed and no 12* leg.
    What I usually see is Weila/Izane rear + Deus/Mother arm + Izane leg.

But generally for 12 stars Weila is best rear, while arm/leg can be Izane/Deus/Mother/Evleda/Union.

Deadlion can also be used. It has no PP, and isn't great on the defense, but it does have 40 atk and 150HP. If you only care about attack and don't mind 0pp/hp, Shine Red rear from PVP shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    What I usually see is Weila/Izane rear + Deus/Mother arm + Izane leg.

But generally for 12 stars Weila is best rear, while arm/leg can be Izane/Deus/Mother/Evleda/Union.

Deadlion can also be used. It has no PP, and isn't great on the defense, but it does have 40 atk and 150HP. If you only care about attack and don't mind 0pp/hp, Shine Red rear from PVP shop.
    Will austere leg with izane rear and ray arm work for now till i can get a decent 12* leg? I do have enough meseta to get myself a austere leg. But right now my issue is more on survivalbility when leopard can hit me for 1.2k dmg. And i assume general affix is still pp and atk if unit offers hp.

Also is izane in any EQ as of now or any content that can farm for izane unit? I need direction on what sort of content i should be going for now.