Page 3960 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2960346038603910395039573958395939603961396239633970401040604460 ... LastLast
Results 39,591 to 39,600 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Reflet View Post
    Will austere leg with izane rear and ray arm work for now till i can get a decent 12* leg? I do have enough meseta to get myself a austere leg. But right now my issue is more on survivalbility when leopard can hit me for 1.2k dmg. And i assume general affix is still pp and atk if unit offers hp.

Also is izane in any EQ as of now or any content that can farm for izane unit? I need direction on what sort of content i should be going for now.
    Some time next month you will be able trade 2018 badges for Ray units. I consider Ray to be a little underwhelming. Converting them to Union is helpful, but that requires 2017 badges to do Solo PD. If you really decide to go with Ray units and are confident in your ability to fight PD alone, I'd suggest farming 2017 badges for some Union unit upgrades. I'm not sure if will be worth it to buy Austere leg, you might still die. You might need a HP focused affix on all units to really ensure survival. I'm a 1044 HP Fo (35 on weapon, 90 on units, 50 from titles) with Austere rear/arm and Union leg. I can survive hits in UQ but some things will always kill you.

Izane spawns in the Christmas EQ. Drop rates seem good, I have more Izane arms than I can use now.

I'm currently deciding which Rings to put on my Units for Gunner; I'm kinda split between Step Jump, Air Reversal, TMG Stance Up, Front S Roll, and High Time Keep. I can't use all of them, so which one should I drop?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm currently deciding which Rings to put on my Units for Gunner; I'm kinda split between Step Jump, Air Reversal, TMG Stance Up, Front S Roll, and High Time Keep. I can't use all of them, so which one should I drop?
    Just had the exact same situation as you so i dropped step jump,since im not really ever on the ground long enough to make super good use of it unless im trying to speedrun something. The other rings seem so much more useful.
    i WISH i could keep it because im so used to it but its bottom out of the rest of the rings.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Just had the exact same situation as you so i dropped step jump,since im not really ever on the ground long enough to make super good use of it unless im trying to speedrun something. The other rings seem so much more useful.
    i WISH i could keep it because im so used to it but its bottom out of the rest of the rings.
    Alright, thanks for the input. I'll try that, then.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Uh, a bit question.

If I grind weapon to 35, while having non max element (raised cap with cubes), can I still keep slow feeding the weapon to raise it's element?

Thanks!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Hello. I need to clear [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 on S rank. (story quest with Afin and Yuckitia in ult Lilipa Tunnels, where you fight hunar and the end.)
    I'm doing well actually but getting C rank anyway. Quest result says I did 0 'target damage'. What's that? Who's the target and what kind of damage I must deal?
    The rank on that quest is determined by how much damage you take; you need to take less than 2000 cumulative damage to get an S-rank on it.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Uh, a bit question.

If I grind weapon to 35, while having non max element (raised cap with cubes), can I still keep slow feeding the weapon to raise it's element?

Thanks!
    Yes, even when you reach +35/35, you can still grind your NT, thus allowing you to continue to get the attribute up.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 21, 2017 at 02:37 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, even when you reach +35/35, you can still grind your NT, thus allowing you to continue to get the attribute up.
    All right, thanks!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Ingame lobby monitors currently advertising a Madoka rip-off. Does anyone know what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Ingame lobby monitors currently advertising a Madoka rip-off. Does anyone know what is it?
    Yuki Yuna is a Hero. We're due to get a collab for it in a few months, but they've decided to start airing trailers now.

Which version is better, PC or PS4? or are they about the same? also, which one has a larger player base? i wanna get into it, and i wanna make sure i make the right call. thank you!!
    I believe one of the most valuable lessons that comes with growing up
    is gaining the wisdom that gently informs you when it's time to retire a meme.