Page 3964 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2964346438643914395439613962396339643965396639673974401440644464 ... LastLast
Results 39,631 to 39,640 of 46801

Yeah, it's a good job comment, I was just wondering what it said, I kinda figured it's a joke. Thanks. :P

My Val Rod came with 5 abilities including an S3 one. Lets say I kept it at 5 slots (I won't, but just for giggles), anyone knows exactly how what will happen once I trade Zieg my Val Rod for an Astra Rod? Will I keep the all 5 current abilities and gain a 6th one with the S4 ability, or will the S4 ability replace one?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    My Val Rod came with 5 abilities including an S3 one. Lets say I kept it at 5 slots (I won't, but just for giggles), anyone knows exactly how what will happen once I trade Zieg my Val Rod for an Astra Rod? Will I keep the all 5 current abilities and gain a 6th one with the S4 ability, or will the S4 ability replace one?
    It keeps the S3 one, but the S4 won't attach on trade. You have to reaffix the Atra once you evolve it to put the S4 on it, but you can also keep the S3 at the same time (they're different Tiers).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It keeps the S3 one, but the S4 won't attach on trade. You have to reaffix the Atra once you evolve it to put the S4 on it, but you can also keep the S3 at the same time (they're different Tiers).
    Euh, well I can live with that, thanks. Well, now to see how much an 8 ability affix will cost me.

I'm going to try to take grinding and affixing more seriously, and I'm wondering what the best, most up-to-date guide is.

I want to know the cheapest way to get to +35, how to increase elemental percentage, and how to affix with the lowest risk. What kind of fodder should I seek?

I know this is a total noob question, and it's not my first time grinding up stuff, but I just want to make sure I'm doing it as efficiently as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    I'm going to try to take grinding and affixing more seriously, and I'm wondering what the best, most up-to-date guide is.

I want to know the cheapest way to get to +35, how to increase elemental percentage, and how to affix with the lowest risk. What kind of fodder should I seek?

I know this is a total noob question, and it's not my first time grinding up stuff, but I just want to make sure I'm doing it as efficiently as possible.
    Affixing has not changed much as far as I'm aware in the last few years minus the fact that we have new souls and stuff. Just use the good old affix simulator:

http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/

Grinding elements on NT weapons work by the same rules minus the fact that it's done at the same time that you grind levels and that you don't need Synthesizer (makes you wonder why they still offer this as any sort of reward).

Finally, for levels grinding NT weapons, well, my personal way, as crazy as it sounds, is to use 13★ weapons that I don't need, preferably from the same weapon family. I mean, what am I going to do with these, can't recycle them, can't sell most of them to players and selling them to NPCs is such a waste. You either keep them in storage or you use them for grinding, saving you cash and lambda grinders in the process.

Awesome, I appreciate the response. Thank you!

Finally, for levels grinding NT weapons, well, my personal way, as crazy as it sounds, is to use 13★ weapons that I don't need, preferably from the same weapon family. I mean, what am I going to do with these, can't recycle them, can't sell most of them to players and selling them to NPCs is such a waste. You either keep them in storage or you use them for grinding, saving you cash and lambda grinders in the process.
    13* weapons can now be desynthed in My Room as of this week if I'm not mistaken, so that's another thing you can do with them.

I go a step further and just toss grinded 13*s from the classes I'm not playing currently at it. Now especially that hero is the only class worth playing. And yes I regularly just throw in whatever 13* trash (read: anything not sword) especially if they've come with grind from tekking.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    13* weapons can now be desynthed in My Room as of this week if I'm not mistaken, so that's another thing you can do with them.
    What do you get from them after that, anything new or just the same old stuff?