Page 3965 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2965346538653915395539623963396439653966396739683975401540654465 ... LastLast
Results 39,641 to 39,650 of 46801

do SAF's have 100% transfer rate right?

assuming i have a couple weapon's SAFs and 1 attack abiility item, will they all get 100% transfer success? or is there a limit or something

(trying to get this 6s with just SAF's and 1 "attack" affix item, but not sure if this is doable with everything @ 100% since they're all SAF's)
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Dec 24, 2017 at 09:34 AM.

NightlightPro> that's precisely the point. You can take 5 weapons at +35 and get 5 abilities at 100% transfer rate. There are conditions to be met though. You want 6 slots at the end so all those weapons need to be 6 slots (or more). And the weapon you are transfering into also has to be 6 slots. but otherwise, sure, that's the way to do it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    What do you get from them after that, anything new or just the same old stuff?
    Gold-tier Craft items. So Godnia, Goddest, and Godgrimo. It's the only way to get them directly without having to trade Silver-tier items for them, so there's at least some inherent value to it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Gold-tier Craft items. So Godnia, Goddest, and Godgrimo. It's the only way to get them directly without having to trade Silver-tier items for them, so there's at least some inherent value to it.
    Ya, but if you need to grind NT weapons and you have spare 13★ weapons, better to use them for grinding material than to waste lambda grinders since you can buy crafting material in player shops.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Ya, but if you need to grind NT weapons and you have spare 13★ weapons, better to use them for grinding material than to waste lambda grinders since you can buy crafting material in player shops.
    Not for very cheap, though. Plus, in the end, just feeding a weapon straight 13*s is less efficient money-wise than any other method.
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 24, 2017 at 01:03 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Before the announcement of the trade, gold materials were 1050 apiece. The price went 100x immediately, then higher afterwards.
    Depending on your luck/dedication, it is way cheaper to wait for unneeded 13 stars to drop and desxnthe them then to buy 999 of each material.
    Also, a full grind doesn't cost that much. I've seen 12 stars weapons at 1mil at times and you only need like 3 of those per grind...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

You can still see Gold materials for 1-2k sometimes, but I assume the supply will drop very fast, because I dont know of a reliable method to get that many in so little time. I am hoping price raises to 15k ish before I start desynthing my useless 13* for money c:

Well you can buy shirubania and stuff and combine them in the crafting trade shop
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Any dummy guide for affixing S-Class Abilities?

Any tricks for getting my weapon at an 8 slot base besides having great luck?