Page 3969 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2969346938693919395939663967396839693970397139723979401940694469 ... LastLast
Results 39,681 to 39,690 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Is it common for someone to have unlocked every Tech crafting in the game?
    Depends on what common means... Unlocking every Tech craft would require about 6 * (7 * (5*5 + 8*10 + 10*15))) = 10710 T-atk Fragments. There are definitely players out there who have done that, but you're most likely to find people who have 1 or 2 elements fully unlocked and the other elements at rank 2. (I have full Fire, Ice and Light, working on Lightning now)

-=EDIT=-
    I forgot that there is also additional grinding required as Altiea posted to get rank 3 for some techs. But at the same time you have the daily crafts too that help a bit.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Dec 29, 2017 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Not particularly so, considering it costs a disgusting amount of resources to do so (no game, I'm not going to craft Lightning Recipe 3 115+ times to unlock Concentrated Ilzonde 3).
    Guess I must be in the minority then cause I just did. Then again, I had liliparium coming out the ass from years of playing and doing my daily crafting like a good little boy, so doing the first 3 elements was no biggie. As for the other 3 elements, I pretty much had the game running at home and at work with a timer telling me when it was crafting time. Took 2 weeks, but it's done.

Now the hard part will be getting those last 2 level of crafting since they require doing 140 Lv3 craft of each elements, getting lucky with 450 great success crating and doing about 230 crafting requests

You've just said in the sentence prior that you were "a good little boy" with daily crafting and you still have 230 crafting requests left to do?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    You've just said in the sentence prior that you were "a good little boy" with daily crafting and you still have 230 crafting requests left to do?
    You do know that these achievements are per type of crafting (tech, weapon/unit, PA, TA) and that I have no control over what's going to be asked for in terms of NPC requests, right? right?

You do know that these achievements are per type of crafting (tech, weapon/unit, PA, TA) and that I have no control over what's going to be asked for in terms of NPC requests, right? right?
    I mean, you get, like, two Tech Daily Crafts per day, except for that one day where you get nine...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I mean, you get, like, two Tech Daily Crafts per day, except for that one day where you get nine...
    Bullshit, today's daily were nothing but PA. Also, in my less 2 and a half years of playing, I've only been doing my dailies for like a year.

EDIT: BTW, did 439 in case you're curious.

Double Edit: Yay, 2000 posts!!
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 30, 2017 at 11:13 AM.

Bullshit, today's daily were nothing but PA. Also, in my less 2 and a half years of playing, I've only been doing my dailies for like a year.

EDIT: BTW, did 439 in case you're curious.

Double Edit: Yay, 2000 posts!!
    Those are the special days. Once a month, there's a day dedicated to each specific type of Crafting, like Extension, PA Customize, Tech Customize, and Timed Ability. For every other day, you get two of each craft.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Those are the special days. Once a month, there's a day dedicated to each specific type of Crafting, like Extension, PA Customize, Tech Customize, and Timed Ability. For every other day, you get two of each craft.
    Assuming that I've missed some days, it still would not add up to my current achievement for a year of crafting. Remember, in order to craft, I need the recipe, so even with 2 a day, if I don't have that said recipe, it doesn't count.

The requests are not subjected to levels. Meaning any request from Daily that you can craft actually counts towards the 865 you need. I maxed Tech requests a while ago (which felt wrong because I had so many techs left to unlock, I'm only craft lv43).
    Your statement about "being a good boy with the dailies" just felt contradictory to me. Then again I simply assumed you started PSO2 way back when, which may not be the case at all.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The requests are not subjected to levels. Meaning any request from Daily that you can craft actually counts towards the 865 you need. I maxed Tech requests a while ago (which felt wrong because I had so many techs left to unlock, I'm only craft lv43).
    Your statement about "being a good boy with the dailies" just felt contradictory to me. Then again I simply assumed you started PSO2 way back when, which may not be the case at all.
    Never said otherwise since tech crafting level only has to do with the cooling time and bonus merits & demerit you get. If I had started PSO2 in 2012, we wouldn't be having this discussion today because I have posted this this years ago.