Page 3972 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2972347238723922396239693970397139723973397439753982402240724472 ... LastLast
Results 39,711 to 39,720 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Can anyone tell me/show me a guide on how putting ring skills on 12* units works?

Like, does it take up an affix slot, does the ring level affect anything, etc?
    It is very simple, actually; when you go to Dudu/Monica, you select "Unit Skill Addition" and you should be able to select a 12* Unit to attach an L-Ring to (make sure the Ring you want to use is unlocked).
    The Ring does not take an affix slot, and is just permanently part of the Unit, just like the Potential on a Weapon.
    The level of the Ring affects the effectiveness of the Ring's Skill, just like when you keep it a Ring, so you do, in most cases, want to make sure the Ring is at lv.20 before adding it to the Unit (you just don't get to keep the additional bonus stats of the Ring, but those are usually not much to begin with); this means that if you have a Ring whose full effect is unlocked from lv.1 (like Step Jump), there is no need to grind it before putting it on the Unit.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 1, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

Is Rappy a good Pet for Summoner? I'm asking because I'll be getting one with my Deluxe package and I was wondering if I should save my feeding eggs for it.

Someone describe the omnibus story quest [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 for the campaign for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Someone describe the omnibus story quest [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 for the campaign for me?
    Get S rank on Normal Difficulty with a normal, non-hero class. S requires nonstop clear + less than 2000 damage taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Get S rank on Normal Difficulty with a normal, non-hero class. S requires nonstop clear + less than 2000 damage taken.
    I mean the quest itself. What is the player murdering.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I mean the quest itself. What is the player murdering.
    It's a story quest where you go through a preset ultimate lilipa. You fight a Falke Leon, then an Anga (that doesn't gain resistances) at the end (there's also a ragne halfway through but lolragne). The quest has a checkpoint, but you have to complete it in one go while taking less than a certain amount of total damage to get an s-rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is very simple, actually; when you go to Dudu/Monica, you select "Unit Skill Addition" and you should be able to select a 12* Unit to attach an L-Ring to (make sure the Ring you want to use is unlocked).
    The Ring does not take an affix slot, and is just permanently part of the Unit, just like the Potential on a Weapon.
    The level of the Ring affects the effectiveness of the Ring's Skill, just like when you keep it a Ring, so you do, in most cases, want to make sure the Ring is at lv.20 before adding it to the Unit (you just don't get to keep the additional bonus stats of the Ring, but those are usually not much to begin with); this means that if you have a Ring whose full effect is unlocked from lv.1 (like Step Jump), there is no need to grind it before putting it on the Unit.
    Oh, awesome! Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's a story quest where you go through a preset ultimate lilipa. You fight a Falke Leon, then an Anga (that doesn't gain resistances) at the end (there's also a ragne halfway through but lolragne). The quest has a checkpoint, but you have to complete it in one go while taking less than a certain amount of total damage to get an s-rank.
    Take less than 2000 damage according to a comment on bumped. There's also no time limit so you can take your time and not feel the need to rush it either. I did it yesterday as a Ranger it it was much easier as a RA than on Hunter, for me any way.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Take less than 2000 damage according to a comment on bumped. There's also no time limit so you can take your time and not feel the need to rush it either. I did it yesterday as a Ranger it it was much easier as a RA than on Hunter, for me any way.
    Got any tips for RA? I tried using a summoner approach but took over 7k damage by the end of the whole run and Bouncer and Hero just eats way too much damage to be viable.
    I'm almost done leveling Ranger so figured I'd give that a try, but not sure what I can do with a default affix +35 Fornis Launcher and Fornis Rifle.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Got any tips for RA? I tried using a summoner approach but took over 7k damage by the end of the whole run and Bouncer and Hero just eats way too much damage to be viable.
    I'm almost done leveling Ranger so figured I'd give that a try, but not sure what I can do with a default affix +35 Fornis Launcher and Fornis Rifle.
    Jumping Dodge + Launcher clears mobs without fear of getting hit; there are only two enemies that can hit you from that height with projectiles in the entire Quest. For Anga, whip out Rifle and just Parallel Slider 0 it until it dies.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]