Page 3973 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2973347338733923396339703971397239733974397539763983402340734473 ... LastLast
Results 39,721 to 39,730 of 46801

So the Yuzuki Yukari collab is coming soon, and I am really looking forward to it.

The sad thing is I don't know much about the fashion market so I have no idea how much should I save for her vs the boost week now.

Since she will be a new character because I don't want to change my Miyu character, I want to know how much meseta should I save to buy all items for the Yukari Collab?

Quote Originally Posted by NoireN View Post
    So the Yuzuki Yukari collab is coming soon, and I am really looking forward to it.

The sad thing is I don't know much about the fashion market so I have no idea how much should I save for her vs the boost week now.

Since she will be a new character because I don't want to change my Miyu character, I want to know how much meseta should I save to buy all items for the Yukari Collab?
    If you are making a clone character, you may need to save at least 75 million (on the conservative side) since hairstyles (especially anything that resembles twin-tails), accessories, body paint, and the default colors of basewear can be 18 to 20 million a piece just normally, then you need to consider the price of the voice, and whether or not there are more than one color to the [Ou] (if there is, you'll probably just be paying a few million between getting the [Ou] in an unpopular color and the Rappy Suit you need for the Color Change Pass). Of course, this is assuming that the collab is popular enough for there to be demand for the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you are making a clone character, you may need to save at least 75 million (on the conservative side) since hairstyles (especially anything that resembles twin-tails), accessories, body paint, and the default colors of basewear can be 18 to 20 million a piece just normally, then you need to consider the price of the voice, and whether or not there are more than one color to the [Ou] (if there is, you'll probably just be paying a few million between getting the [Ou] in an unpopular color and the Rappy Suit you need for the Color Change Pass). Of course, this is assuming that the collab is popular enough for there to be demand for the items.
    Thanks a lot. Yukari is quite popular in Japan as a Vocaloid like Miku and also a Voiceroid which streamers or video makers use her to read text or do commentary in gameplay videos. I'll probably skip the boost week and save for her

Hello, there is something I don't understand with the sword weapon action stage 2 (hero). It happens sometimes I use it and it does way less damage than it should do. For example, for the same part of a boss, I can either deal 150k, either 220k (around 70k difference). My hero boost is maxed in both of the cases. I don't know what can explain such a big damage variance, any idea ? Does it have a hidden JA I don't know about or is it just the way it works ?
    Last edited by Don-Quichotte; Jan 2, 2018 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's a story quest where you go through a preset ultimate lilipa. You fight a Falke Leon, then an Anga (that doesn't gain resistances) at the end (there's also a ragne halfway through but lolragne). The quest has a checkpoint, but you have to complete it in one go while taking less than a certain amount of total damage to get an s-rank.
    Just to make sure, a regular class is anything not Hr, right? I'm not in for a stupid surprise next month where I find out my S clear with Br doesn't count?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just to make sure, a regular class is anything not Hr, right? I'm not in for a stupid surprise next month where I find out my S clear with Br doesn't count?
    Yeah, anything that isn't Hero.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Quichotte View Post
    Hello, there is something I don't understand with the sword weapon action stage 2 (hero). It happens sometimes I use it and it does way less damage than it should do. For example, for the same part of a boss, I can either deal 150k, either 220k (around 70k difference). My hero boost is maxed in both of the cases. I don't know what can explain such a big damage variance, any idea ? Does it have a hidden JA I don't know about or is it just the way it works ?
    This can happen if you sword weapon action too fast after an attack or PA. Combo Aura Short Charge doesn't automatically make the weapon action a JA so you do have to wait for a JA circle if you are using it after any attack or PA. First Blood covers any other use of the WA since it's always considered a first attack unless used as a combo finisher (this is why when other players are spamming it you can hear/see the JA sound/animation come from them).
    Last edited by ohpz; Jan 2, 2018 at 02:31 PM.

Jet Boots S4 "Support Limit" doesn't seem to work. It's supposed to increase Shifta and Deband duration to 120 seconds yet doesn't. My buffs last 60 seconds with or without Jet Boots (with Support Limit)

Buffing manually through supbalette or PA combo makes no difference. Has anyone gotten this to work? Right now i feel really cheated out.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Jet Boots S4 "Support Limit" doesn't seem to work. It's supposed to increase Shifta and Deband duration to 120 seconds yet doesn't. My buffs last 60 seconds with or without Jet Boots (with Support Limit)

Buffing manually through supbalette or PA combo makes no difference. Has anyone gotten this to work? Right now i feel really cheated out.
    It should just be increasing the max shifta/deband duration to 120 seconds, it's not adrenaline so you'll still have to cast each tech twice to get the full effect. If that's still not working then I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    It should just be increasing the max shifta/deband duration to 120 seconds, it's not adrenaline so you'll still have to cast each tech twice to get the full effect. If that's still not working then I dunno.
    That's exactly how it works. Now it makes sense. So i have to smash my pelvis twice to get the full effect. Not exactly what i had in mind but this works too. Thanks for the help.