Page 3977 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2977347738773927396739743975397639773978397939803987402740774477 ... LastLast
Results 39,761 to 39,770 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    but yes, you will get ppl in say Dragon Eq who are not in PTs who will not join when a maker is down, just how ppl are.
    There are also some folks out there like abandoning the quest after it's over, which forces all party members back to the lobby while they are busy looting. For people who don't join other parties, I can't blame them I blame Sega.

Block 11 (and 12 & 13 during prime time) are completely full of afk people

at least that's what I say
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Multiple stupid questions incoming: How does affixing an Atra weapon work? Do the four S abilities each take up a slot leaving only room for four standard affixes? If so how would I go about getting all 4 abilities I want on the Atra along with all 4 of the S class abilities? Do they all go on at once or do I need to find some way to manage upslotting? I have a 5 slot Union DB with Astral Soul, a Fornis which I can put Phrase Weak on to, and I can save up for an Elegant Power if I sell a few things off. I'd definitely like to get those transferred over. Assuming I can only do 4, what else should I aim for? Power VI? How hard is it to get that and transfer it over? I'm a complete moron when it comes to affixing so if it's as convoluted as I think it is I'm literally going to need someone to type out step by step instructions on how to do the whole process.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Jan 7, 2018 at 02:17 AM.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    There are also some folks out there like abandoning the quest after it's over, which forces all party members back to the lobby while they are busy looting. For people who don't join other parties, I can't blame them I blame Sega.
    never had this happen to me and either their hitting disband party thinking they did nothing or doing it on purpose... then there are slow looters

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Block 11 (and 12 & 13 during prime time) are completely full of afk people

at least that's what I say
    i would say the majority are afk but i mean, you go to UQ block and only see 2 MPA's and packed lobby of afk's for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Multiple stupid questions incoming: How does affixing an Atra weapon work? Do the four S abilities each take up a slot leaving only room for four standard affixes? If so how would I go about getting all 4 abilities I want on the Atra along with all 4 of the S class abilities? Do they all go on at once or do I need to find some way to manage upslotting? I'm a complete moron when it comes to affixing so if it's as convoluted as I think it is I'm literally going to need someone to type out step by step instructions on how to do the whole process.
    the SSA's each take a slot and you can only have one of each number on the weapon aka you cannot transfer a SSA 1 with 20% pp recov with another SSA 1 that has increased Crit on to the same weapon

If you were planning to use all 4 slots and want to add other stuff, you will need to be upslot higher like 7's to allow a Soul,atk,stat+the other 4 SSA's on it. the SSA 4 is the native +35 ability for all weapons that support a SSA aka a SAF. each SSA is 100% transfer even on upslotting. If you wish to add more SSA's to a Val/Atra, you will need other weapons with your specific SSA you want affixed on it, doesnt matter when you put it on just make you have them ready when you do your final step. If you want to swap your SSA 4 by converting to another weapon you can but you need more Gold materials and its suggested you do this before making any final affixing changes.

i might have over explained or not enough but feel free to ask, its not as bad as it seems

Pretty good explanation actually, thanks. Just had a friend walk me through the whole thing in game too so I think I got the hang of it now. Biggest hurdle right now is the insane prices for everything... time to sell that Coat Doublis camo I suppose.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

For the effort Ring ( yes I finally got one... yeah in your face bitches.. took almost like forever ) I am at level 10 and I need materials...

do I have to go through corrupted stage 1 -10 or just 6 - 10 ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    For the effort Ring ( yes I finally got one... yeah in your face bitches.. took almost like forever ) I am at level 10 and I need materials...

do I have to go through corrupted stage 1 -10 or just 6 - 10 ??
    Just keep redoing 6-10.

Where is the bluestacks/pso2es/pso2es english translation setup guides and such again?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Where is the bluestacks/pso2es/pso2es english translation setup guides and such again?
    The guide here on the forums hasn't been updated in ages, but here is the PSO2es Tweaker page, and here is bumped's guide which is more up to date than the one here on the forum (you're going to have to scroll down to Getting Started).