Page 3979 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2979347938793929396939763977397839793980398139823989402940794479 ... LastLast
Results 39,781 to 39,790 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm failed to S-Rank Clear Omnibus Quest EP3: [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 for a campagn. Is there any way to replay it?
    Change the quest filter (on top) from "Unfinished Quests" to "Ep3: Chapter 4".
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Change the quest filter (on top) from "Unfinished Quests" to "Ep3: Chapter 4".
    Thank you. It's not translated so I didn't notice it 'cause I'm absolutely zero at japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Thank you. It's not translated so I didn't notice it 'cause I'm absolutely zero at japanese.
    In case you didn't know, to get an S-rank and qualify for the campaign, as a non-Hero, you must start from the very beginning, not from a checkpoint. Also must take less than 2000 damage total.

Bottom option is start from the beginning. Starting from a checkpoint would deducted 100 pts from 2nd condition. 2000 damage limit is the first.

Are Omnibus Quests on Normal the equivalent of Extra Hard? They feel harder than Super Hard since enemies usually die quickly in that mode. Also, how do you get an S-Ranking anyway? I've tried doing one that I've completed before without barely getting hit, killing as fast as I could, but I still got an A ranking

Considering that mobs in "Why I am here?" are level 80, I consider the difficulty to be the same as extra hard. Thou UQ Lillipa only has one difficulty.

I personally cheese it via jump ring + launcher trick. Kill all Kaiser (because they can launch rockets), Yuguldrahda because they shoot orbs at you, and few others that also can hit you in the air.

I went as Ra/Br since I had a mag with max dex instead standard Hu because I just don't deal enough damage before they start attacking me and forcing me to play a losing defensive battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Considering that mobs in "Why I am here?" are level 80, I consider the difficulty to be the same as extra hard. Thou UQ Lillipa only has one difficulty.

I personally cheese it via jump ring + launcher trick. Kill all Kaiser (because they can launch rockets), Yuguldrahda because they shoot orbs at you, and few others that also can hit you in the air.

I went as Ra/Br since I had a mag with max dex instead standard Hu because I just don't deal enough damage before they start attacking me and forcing me to play a losing defensive battle.
    To be fair, I had no fear of getting killed or even be on the defense as a Fo/Te, but in the stage I tried, the 2 Gwanahda, the Dark Ragne as well as a few minor enemies like El Ahda and Ga Wonda are real sponges at Lv80, it just takes time to kill them. Which still begs the question, how do you get an S-Ranking? Is it a question of time?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    To be fair, I had no fear of getting killed or even be on the defense as a Fo/Te, but in the stage I tried, the 2 Gwanahda, the Dark Ragne as well as a few minor enemies like El Ahda and Ga Wonda are real sponges at Lv80, it just takes time to kill them. Which still begs the question, how do you get an S-Ranking? Is it a question of time?
    You can take as much time as you need, you just need to take less than 2000 damage over the course of the entire Quest. Talis might be a way to go for the mobs, since the majority of them are susceptible to Zondeel.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can take as much time as you need, you just need to take less than 2000 damage over the course of the entire Quest. Talis might be a way to go for the mobs, since the majority of them are susceptible to Zondeel.
    2000 damage, as in 2000 HP worth of damage?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    2000 damage, as in 2000 HP worth of damage?
    Yeah. But healing off the damage doesn't make the counter go down.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]