Page 3985 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2985348538853935397539823983398439853986398739883995403540854485 ... LastLast
Results 39,841 to 39,850 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Oh? So you have to do EQs to get the full story, I didn’t know that. And [Elder] EQ?!?! So you actually get to fight Dark Falz Elder?! I thought he just flew off after his revival in Episode 1 and that you wouldn’t get to fight him until later Episodes -_- Well, that sort of drastically changed the story for me, ended up missing a bit of crucial storyline since the Matter Boards didn’t show that there was more to the story 

While I’m at it, may I ask whether Omnibus or normal playthrough would be better to play Episode 1-3? It seems normal playthrough isn’t really clear at times and can lead to missing parts of the story (or at least for me). Is there any differences between the two? Like does either one have different scenes, content, etc? Thanks~
    The Omnibus Quests present everything in a more linear fashion, though it does also cut the fat in some cases (like not needing to run certain scenarios multiple times), as well as moving certain events around compared to where they are in the Matterboards. The Ep.1 and Ep. 2 Omnibus Quests do have one extra/modified scene compared to the Matterboard version each.
    Also, if you are running the Matterboard version, you can always check your Event Chronicle in your MyRoom to see any cutscenes you may have missed as it has the main story on a timeline and all subevents are sorted by character.

The Importer: do not waste SG on PD triggers, you can get those with 2017 and with 2018 badges.
    If you're "down" to 4 minutes for Double then you're pretty much on course for S rank. I only play Sword Hunter these das so I can't really help you on surviving with TE.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The Importer: do not waste SG on PD triggers, you can get those with 2017 and with 2018 badges.
    The ones you get with the badges are Solo PD.

If you're "down" to 4 minutes for Double then you're pretty much on course for S rank. I only play Sword Hunter these das so I can't really help you on surviving with TE.
    Why the hell would I spend SG on that?

You said "there goes my 200SG". Oh, I get it. It's not that you bought a trigger for 200SG, you are talking about the Srank reward! My bad.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

You said "there goes my 200SG". Oh, I get it. It's not that you bought a trigger for 200SG, you are talking about the Srank reward! My bad.
    lol, ya I sometime wonder who the hell would buy those expensive things on the SG shop. Hell, even the the second store, the one where you buy with meseta has some expensive shit. Over 500k for 1 cube!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    lol, ya I sometime wonder who the hell would buy those expensive things on the SG shop. Hell, even the the second store, the one where you buy with meseta has some expensive shit. Over 500k for 1 cube!!!
    My favorite is 10 lambda grinders for 9mil.

What a steal!

The occassional weapon camos and stuff are neat however. As are the music discs that appear from time to time. Shirona is supposed to be a meseta sink. They could at least put items on her that more people want.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    My favorite is 10 lambda grinders for 9mil.

What a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The occassional weapon camos and stuff are neat however. As are the music discs that appear from time to time. Shirona is supposed to be a meseta sink. They could at least put items on her that more people want.
    Music discs (and the occasional Silver Tokyo Tickets when I have over 20m to spare) are the only things that I'll buy there. I use to have a great music collection back on Ship 06, but lost it all when I moved to Ship 02. I'll be damned if I pay 10m for a music disc to a scalper, so fun scratches and that shop are about my only ressources.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jan 15, 2018 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    lol, ya I sometime wonder who the hell would buy those expensive things on the SG shop.
    lots of people actually, sg is pretty easy to maintain. trigger MPAs have been a thing for a long time.