Page 3989 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2989348938893939397939863987398839893990399139923999403940894489 ... LastLast
Results 39,881 to 39,890 of 46801

Huh. I have multiple stances, yet only one stance is showing up to put in the subpalette...

I see they still haven't fixed that bug -.-;

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroki View Post
    Huh. I have multiple stances, yet only one stance is showing up to put in the subpalette...

I see they still haven't fixed that bug -.-;
    What bug? There is no bug. Fury Stance, Brave Stance, Average Stance, and Elemental Stance aren't Active Skills anymore, they're always on once learned unless you activate the opposing Stance Skill (Guard Stance, Wise Stance, Weak Stance, Break Stance).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

GASP!

When did THAT happen!?

Man... I stopped partway through ep 4, and only just came back.
    That's really useful!

The heck else did I miss?

GASP!

When did THAT happen!?

That's really useful!

This was an update a few months ago.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

GASP!

When did THAT happen!?

That's really useful!

It happened when Dark Blast was released, and it was done specifically so players would have more room on their subpalettes to fit the new Dark Blast button.

There is no Quick Answer for everything else you have missed since you left partway through Ep.4.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Wasn't there a thread discussing the english story patch? I cant seem to find it or am I remembering in correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Wasn't there a thread discussing the english story patch? I cant seem to find it or am I remembering in correctly?
    If you specifically mean discussing the patch itself, there is, but it is long dead because arks-layer has moved all discussion/support for the translations and Tweaker to their discord, so, if you have any questions or missing translations you need brought to their attention, that is the place to do so.

If you mean discussing the story itself, then this is the thread you want:Episode 5 Story Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you specifically mean discussing the patch itself, there is, but it is long dead because arks-layer has moved all discussion/support for the translations and Tweaker to their discord, so, if you have any questions or missing translations you need brought to their attention, that is the place to do so.

If you mean discussing the story itself, then this is the thread you want:Episode 5 Story Discussion
    Oh alright. Thanks. I remember using that thread to keep up with how far along the story patch was.

do NT weapons come with random grind cap now?

coz i got some vals that says +33/34 grind max

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    do NT weapons come with random grind cap now?

coz i got some vals that says +33/34 grind max
    For a while now for 13*, a year or so?