Page 3990 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2990349038903940398039873988398939903991399239934000404040904490 ... LastLast
Results 39,891 to 39,900 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    For a while now for 13*, a year or so?
    I thought you needed 6 of the same weapons in order to grind nt +35, so any non cf nt can drop with different grind caps? (meaning you dont really need to get 6 of them to +35) if i'm correct?
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Jan 19, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    I thought you needed 6 of the same weapons in order to grind nt +35, so any non cf nt can drop with different grind caps?
    as of TDVR update any *13 that drops gets a cap from +31 + 34; while CF is at +30 no matter what

So, somebody help me out here. I have the units I desired, and I created enough fodder to make one piece with the affixes I need from long ago. I'm working with the Izane set right now, and I'm trying to throw trash fodder on it to make it 6 slot. However, I seem to be royally messing up here. I spent nearly 2mil and a bunch of +30 ability affixes boosters trying to put trash on my unit. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I really unlucky? I'm not broke, but going from 30 boosters to 9 was a painful lesson. I saved those for actual fodder with specific affixes. These down slot penalties are getting to me hard.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jan 20, 2018 at 03:27 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So, somebody help me out here. I have the units I desired, and I created enough fodder to make one piece with the affixes I need from long ago. I'm working with the Izane set right now, and I'm trying to throw trash fodder on it to make it 6 slot. However, I seem to be royally messing up here. I spent nearly 2mil and a bunch of +30 ability affixes boosters trying to put trash on my unit. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I really unlucky? I'm not broke, but going from 30 boosters to 9 was a painful lesson. I saved those for actual fodder with specific affixes. These down slot penalties are getting to me hard.
    How many materials are you using to upslot?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You mean the fodder I'm using to for trash affixing? I'm going one at a time. Using what remains in my storage to make space. Does that affect down slot penalties?
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jan 20, 2018 at 04:42 PM.

You mean the fodder I'm using to for trash affixing? I'm going one at a time. Using what remains in my storage to make space. Does that affect down slot penalties?
    Yes. More fodder consumed at one time mitigates upslot penalty (caps out at 3 fodder).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Using 2 fodder instead of 1 makes the upslot multiplier 0.55 instead of 0.45 (for going to 6 in your case)
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

That's great to hear. Gonna try it. Thanks for the help.

general question. . how much stronger are these new<ish> 14s from dragon compared to the qliphad weapons? <in my case with 200atk> ? im not the best at mathing it out but it seems marginal at best? trying to justify upgrading after i did these 3 for hero like just before the dragon was released.
    basically debating on if to try to upgrade another weapon or to finally look at getting a 12star unit set affixed.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    general question. . how much stronger are these new<ish> 14s from dragon compared to the qliphad weapons? <in my case with 200atk> ? im not the best at mathing it out but it seems marginal at best? trying to justify upgrading after i did these 3 for hero like just before the dragon was released.
    basically debating on if to try to upgrade another weapon or to finally look at getting a 12star unit set affixed.
    Atra with at least 2% modifier > Nemesis => Slave > Atra > Cliffard
    Spoiler!