Page 4002 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3002350239023952399239994000400140024003400440054012405241024502 ... LastLast
Results 40,011 to 40,020 of 46801

Any automate hu and is experienced with it,how much HP is a safe point for you to start buying monomates instead of just dimates and trimates?
    Spoiler!

Since the small sized Crafting Room Items from the SG shop aren't as good as the Lv4 regular ones, can the be combined with the regular ones in order to get more more Great Success or Cooldown Time?

is it known how much the atra rod's S4 boosts elemental conversion? i imagine its nothing like eternal psycho drive of course,but perhaps useable in place of going through the trouble of making other rods?

Rod S4 makes the unmatching element damage be the same as matching element(1/2 element of the weapon instead of 1/4). The matching element damage remains the same though, so no extra damage like EPD.

ahhh,so it would be decently viable to use as a single rod for all elements then?

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Rod S4 makes the unmatching element damage be the same as matching element(1/2 element of the weapon instead of 1/4). The matching element damage remains the same though, so no extra damage like EPD.
    Just keep in mind that EPD has no damage component to the potential outside of the element convert boost. The damage increase comes out to about 11.5%. Atra with S4 is the same effect as EPD with 10% damage through the potential, it's nearly identical. EPD's damage over Atra comes from 100ish more base attack and being able to affix more attack affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arakasa View Post
    ahhh,so it would be decently viable to use as a single rod for all elements then?
    Yes, Atra rod S4 makes tech rainbow sets completely unnecessary for the weapon type it's added to.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    Just keep in mind that EPD has no damage component to the potential outside of the element convert boost. The damage increase comes out to about 11.5%. Atra with S4 is the same effect as EPD with 10% damage through the potential, it's nearly identical. EPD's damage over Atra comes from 100ish more base attack and being able to affix more attack affixes.

Yes, Atra rod S4 makes tech rainbow sets completely unnecessary for the weapon type it's added to.
    oh ho? verrrry interesting indeed,guess ill finally play fo/te and not feel like its torture

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    At level 19 with Hero Ring.... I have done the stickers round.. I have 5 stickers on me..

how many do I need to go from 19 -> 20.. ring is still @ +19 @ 19

so I am not sure
    It only needs one sticker IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Any automate hu and is experienced with it,how much HP is a safe point for you to start buying monomates instead of just dimates and trimates?
    It depends on the content you run and the magnitude of the hits you take. I doubt I would carry monomates for the Black Dragon.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

So I'm trying to clear all the matter boards before they disappear forever. I'm having some issues clearing lvl 31 windira. I'm in skyscape hard and I've killed over a dozen windira, but the meter isn't progressing at all. Is there a windira in another area I'm not aware of? Thanks.

How well/bad does Ether Factor transfer with a Factor Receptor?
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey