Page 4005 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3005350539053955399540024003400440054006400740084015405541054505 ... LastLast
Results 40,041 to 40,050 of 46801

Tyreek> There's a PD trigger in the shop for 200SG but I don't know if it's the solo version.

Manthisis > basically you sacrifice weapons to grind your weapon. You have to stop every 10 lv to unlock the potential you want. It costs lambda grinders for each weapon you sacrifice so you want it to be effective. To allow grinding beyond lv30 you need to sacrifice another copy of the weapon you're grinding. (example, You need to grind a Nox Cadina with another Nox Cadina to unlock levels beyond 30. This can be done at any time.)
    As far as i know 14 stars weapons drop with their maximum lv35 unlocked so it's just a matter of feeding enough weapons.
    Also, Atra Radda is a weapon gotten trhough material exchange so it's already lv35-ready when you get it.You can get everything through player shop so if you have the meseta that can be done quickly. (it will cost a lot though I guess)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The SG shop PD trigger is the MPA version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So I need my memory refreshed. Did a Profound Darkness(not solo) trigger exist? And does the SG shop have that in their list?
    its a random EQ now along with Mother, Badge shop is a solo Trigger and SG offers mpa Trigs

I'm aware the badge shop sells the solo trigger. I'm just concerned about the mpa version being available. I want to do the actual EQ, but apparently it just doesn't appear when I have time. I was at work when the EQ actually came up, and I just need to run it one more time. This is just for the sake of assurance. I have little interest in soloing the EQ, as I don't even have the funding for good affixing right now to deck my weapons and gear.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I'm aware the badge shop sells the solo trigger. I'm just concerned about the mpa version being available. I want to do the actual EQ, but apparently it just doesn't appear when I have time. I was at work when the EQ actually came up, and I just need to run it one more time. This is just for the sake of assurance. I have little interest in soloing the EQ, as I don't even have the funding for good affixing right now to deck my weapons and gear.
    Just to assure you, yes, there is an MPA version of the PD Trigger and it costs 200SG from the SG Shop.

That makes good assurance. Now to get a good roll in the SG shop and hopefully find people who want to run the same. Thank you.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

My Rear defense is currently displaying tech defense as the default.. can I somehow switch that to S-def instead??

It's simply showing the highest def stat on your unit. If S-Def was higher than your T-Def on the unit., then it would show S-Def instead.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

So I plan to re-affix my Atra rod since I did the mistake to not add 'phrase weak' as I thought it was only affecting weapon base element. However since SSA are priced a bit more reasonably, I plan to add a fourth one as well. So far I have s1: photon reduction (7%pp reduction), s3: radiating grace (pp reg 17% boost), s4: refined providence (baby epd).

I'm hesitating between another photon reduction (10%pp save) OR sturdy recovery (HP leech SSA Fornis style). So far I have 172pp and 1k HP without any weapon equipped...
    Any thought is welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So I plan to re-affix my Atra rod since I did the mistake to not add 'phrase weak' as I thought it was only affecting weapon base element. However since SSA are priced a bit more reasonably, I plan to add a fourth one as well. So far I have s1: photon reduction (7%pp reduction), s3: radiating grace (pp reg 17% boost), s4: refined providence (baby epd).

I'm hesitating between another photon reduction (10%pp save) OR sturdy recovery (HP leech SSA Fornis style). So far I have 172pp and 1k HP without any weapon equipped...
    Any thought is welcome!
    I personally went S1: Radiating Grace (+20% PP regen rate), S2: Photon Reduction (10% PP cost reduction), S3: Vital Will (3% damage boost when HP is over 80%) since I usually find being low on HP to not be much of a problem, but if those are the two you are hard set on, Photon Reduction is probably better since Sturdy Recovery isn't quite like Fornis/Vampiric Blade from what I have gathered, rather it only has a set chance to proc.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 31, 2018 at 10:14 AM.