Page 4010 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3010351039103960400040074008400940104011401240134020406041104510 ... LastLast
Results 40,091 to 40,100 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Similar in that they both bring matching and non-matching element to the same level, but EOD gives a further bonus to Elemental Conversion.
    So in short, this adds 45% (60/75%) to each elements, right?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So in short, this adds 45% (60/75%) to each elements, right?
    Refined Providence just raises the conversion percentage of off-element by 25%, making both on- and off-element have the same 1.3x multiplier. EOD is the one that then further raises the damage bonus to a 1.45x multiplier.

After playing Nova for a few years I decided to give PSO2 a spin on my PS4. Things are a lot more complicated and detailed than Nova was. I have figured out a lot of the basics through guides and trial/error, but need help with a few things:
    -From my understanding the tabs at the counter are free missions at the top, join mission in progress in the middle, and I think story missions are the third tab. At the present it just gives me a bunch of tutorials under tab 3. Can I skip the tutorials at all? They are a big pain to go through, and I've done about half of them.
    -I got my mag, but I'm not really sure how or if I can equip it yet.
    -There is a red icon over the stand(thingy) where you can mess with your action pallete and put add ons onto your weapon. I don't know what it wants me to do.
    PSP2: Luneth Lv. 200, Vanguard 30

Quote Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    After playing Nova for a few years I decided to give PSO2 a spin on my PS4. Things are a lot more complicated and detailed than Nova was. I have figured out a lot of the basics through guides and trial/error, but need help with a few things:
    -From my understanding the tabs at the counter are free missions at the top, join mission in progress in the middle, and I think story missions are the third tab. At the present it just gives me a bunch of tutorials under tab 3. Can I skip the tutorials at all? They are a big pain to go through, and I've done about half of them.
    -I got my mag, but I'm not really sure how or if I can equip it yet.
    -There is a red icon over the stand(thingy) where you can mess with your action pallete and put add ons onto your weapon. I don't know what it wants me to do.
    Those are Training Missions; you don't have to do them, except for a level cap for Hero I think.

Mags are equipped from the menu, and you can do so as soon as you get one:

Not sure what stand-thingy you mean.

Thanks for the english menus. The podium thing is in the lobby, one on each side on the opposite side of the guild counter from the main gate.

Thanks for the english menus. The podium thing is in the lobby, one on each side on the opposite side of the guild counter from the main gate.
    Do you mean one of these?:

If the red icon is over the purple one (the Visiphone), then it is likely because you have a campaign reward to pick up:

If it is over the green one (Storage), then it is becuase you have something in your Collection Storage:

This is off-topic, but why not play the PC version instead since you would have a translation. That game came out in 2012, you could probably run it.

This is off-topic, but why not play the PC version instead since you would have a translation. That game came out in 2012, you could probably run it.
    Two reasons
    1: helps me practice my japanese
    2: My pc can't run it, and too poor to upgrade

God almighty, getting the last Great Success achievement for Tech crafting is a real pain in the ass. Most of the time I get 1/9 or 0/9. Aside for that machine that boost by 4%, is there anything else I can do to increase my chances? I still have 200 to go

God almighty, getting the last Great Success achievement for Tech crafting is a real pain in the ass. Most of the time I get 1/9 or 0/9. Aside for that machine that boost by 4%, is there anything else I can do to increase my chances? I still have 200 to go
    Nothing to the best of my knowledge. You just have to let it come naturally through daily order crafting. Currently I've completed 4 of those, and I'm 77/150 for the 5th.