Page 4011 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3011351139113961400140084009401040114012401340144021406141114511 ... LastLast
Results 40,101 to 40,110 of 46801

Is there a possible way to use the items/skills in my subpalette quicker than scrolling through them with G and H and pressing B to use it? It's getting cumbersome switching between a trimate and chain finish during a quick situation where I need to activate chain

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Is there a possible way to use the items/skills in my subpalette quicker than scrolling through them with G and H and pressing B to use it? It's getting cumbersome switching between a trimate and chain finish during a quick situation where I need to activate chain
    Use the number keys at the top of the keyboard?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Use the number keys at the top of the keyboard?
    Those are tied to my weapon palette. I guess... how do I switch them?

7 8 9 are linked to subpalette 1 2 3

Those are tied to my weapon palette. I guess... how do I switch them?
    You can change it from Options>Control Settings>Keyboard Settings>Shortcuts>Open Subpalette.

How do you guys, as gunners, map out your keys to utilize the 3 button type effectively? I don't know how to change over while still properly utilizing my normal attacks for PP building, and my S-Roll, which is usually at shift.
    Last edited by manthisis; Feb 2, 2018 at 11:31 PM.

How do you guys, as gunners, map out your keys to utilize the 3 button type effectively? I don't know how to change over while still properly utilizing my normal attacks for PP building, and my S-Roll, which is usually at shift.
    Remember, you can always make Shift your dedicated Weapon Action button, and just have your front/back palette switch and/or 3rd Action slot be different buttons.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 2, 2018 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Remember, you can always make Shift your dedicated Weapon Action button, and just have your front/back palette switch be a different button.
    This is true. It's pretty hard to map out the keys effectively without getting my fingers tied, though.

My current set-up that I'm trying out is:
    Action 1 = left mouse click (mapping this on all palettes to normal attack0
    Action 2 = right mouse click
    Action 3 = Q
    Shift = Weapon Action (S-Roll for gunner)
    R = Palette Switch

I can't S-Roll to the right when I hold down R for the palette switch, though, because I don't have enough fingers.

This is true. It's pretty hard to map out the keys effectively without getting my fingers tied, though.

My current set-up that I'm trying out is:
    Action 1 = left mouse click (mapping this on all palettes to normal attack0
    Action 2 = right mouse click
    Action 3 = Q
    Shift = Weapon Action (S-Roll for gunner)
    R = Palette Switch

I can't S-Roll to the right when I hold down R for the palette switch, though, because I don't have enough fingers.
    Ah, I see. The times that I do use KB&M, I have my Action 3 set to Wheel Click, and my Front/Back Palette Switch to my forward Side Button, leaving my Shift for Weapon Action and I found that to be pretty comfortable (coming from someone who mostly uses a controller).

What 12 star units should I get to infuse rings into them and how should I get them? I'm a Gu/Hu