Page 4031 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3031353139313981402140284029403040314032403340344041408141314531 ... LastLast
Results 40,301 to 40,310 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    I'm thinking about starting a gunslash build. What is the best class for it? I've heard that Fi/Hu crit build is good, but is that true? Can I ignore R-ATK since most of my current gear is S-ATK oriented, or is R-ATK absolutely necessary for gunslash?
    Rage Dance is 35% R-atk, Ein Raketen is 50%, Aiming Shot and Thrillersplode are 100%, Slash Rave is 55%, Addition Bullet is 75% (100%), Kraizenschlag is 52%, Regenschlak is 45%, and the Strezwei ranged mode is 100%.

Out of that list, Rage Dance is still better with all S-atk bonuses, while Ein/Rave/Schlag/Schlak don't really care

Only really missing out on Aiming/Splode/Breakdancezwei and the all-mighty Add Bullet, so it's up to you
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

i got a qliphad talis (max of +34) as a drop earlier today. what's the best way to combine that with my current zenesis talis (currently sitting at +32) so i have a +35 weapon in the end?

i know i can downgrade my qliphad to a zenesis, however it looks like this is just a straight convert and it doesn't give me the fuses to change it back after (so i'd still have to pay 120 fuses to have a +35 qlipad talis in the end). is there something obvious that i'm missing or is there no good way to combine my 2 talises? is my only option really to spend 120 fuses to upgrade my talis, then grind in the qlipad i got as a drop?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    i got a qliphad talis (max of +34) as a drop earlier today. what's the best way to combine that with my current zenesis talis (currently sitting at +32) so i have a +35 weapon in the end?

i know i can downgrade my qliphad to a zenesis, however it looks like this is just a straight convert and it doesn't give me the fuses to change it back after (so i'd still have to pay 120 fuses to have a +35 qlipad talis in the end). is there something obvious that i'm missing or is there no good way to combine my 2 talises? is my only option really to spend 120 fuses to upgrade my talis, then grind in the qlipad i got as a drop?
    Fuses are useless weight right now. Qliphad without proper affixes is useless too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Fuses are useless weight right now. Qliphad without proper affixes is useless too.
    that doesn't answer my question though. assuming i wanted to do a proper affixing on the qliphad, is there any way to get it to +35 without spending fuses (where i have 1 qliphad talis and 1 zenesis talis)?

also, since you brought up proper affixing, what is the target for a qliphad weapon? around 150 or so atk? (which then doubles up to 300)?

unlock the latent on the qliph (aka grind qliph to +30).. change it to zein (it will keep anthesis trainer) feed the zein for +35 problem solved

What level or area is Lilipa AD or ADV? I'm trying to install a timed ability for the one in the sub tunnels or maybe one for the Naberius level with the corrupted monsters, will this count for Ultimate Quests (level 75+?) Do these levels count as "ADV"? levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    What level or area is Lilipa AD or ADV? I'm trying to install a timed ability for the one in the sub tunnels or maybe one for the Naberius level with the corrupted monsters, will this count for Ultimate Quests (level 75+?) Do these levels count as "ADV"? levels?
    ADV is Advanced Quests, the ones that require capsules.

Is it possible to get two Phantom Emblems? I see the sword and TMG camos that Zieg has in exchange for the emblems. Where can I get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    ADV is Advanced Quests, the ones that require capsules.
    Thank you. I see there are no timed abilities for the corruption surveys

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Is it possible to get two Phantom Emblems? I see the sword and TMG camos that Zieg has in exchange for the emblems. Where can I get them?
    should be story and titles i think