Page 4035 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3035353539353985402540324033403440354036403740384045408541354535 ... LastLast
Results 40,341 to 40,350 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Does anybody have an optimal Gunner PA palette setup? I'm afraid I'm at a loss as which PA's are the best and the most efficient way to use them.
    Gu uses just about everything, so if you're like me and don't like a lot of weapon/palette switching, Gu can be tough to use. If you want to have the most minimal palette set then try normals, Sat Aim, and IF0 on your front palette (chains/general attack) with Elder Rebellion (ranged attack/mobbing/pinpoint chain starter), Grim Barrage (gap close), and Shift Period (AoE mobbing) on the back.

Does anybody have an optimal Gunner PA palette setup? I'm afraid I'm at a loss as which PA's are the best and the most efficient way to use them.
    Here,I made this hopefully helpful image for you:
    https://i.imgur.com/BMk5ZMP.png
    I main gunner 80% of the time and im quite confident in it,so i hope this helps you out.
    Dead approach is your travelling PA,Sat aim is quick burst damage, Dead approach has a guard frame you can use with healing guard on the hunter tree,as well as getting through boss segments that dead approach wont let you pass through (such as trying to get to the other side of the ethyron dragon)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Here,I made this hopefully helpful image for you:
    https://i.imgur.com/BMk5ZMP.png
    I main gunner 80% of the time and im quite confident in it,so i hope this helps you out.
    Dead approach is your travelling PA,Sat aim is quick burst damage, Dead approach has a guard frame you can use with healing guard on the hunter tree,as well as getting through boss segments that dead approach wont let you pass through (such as trying to get to the other side of the ethyron dragon)
    Awesome! Thank you. This is super helpful.

Out of curiosity, do you play with controller or KB? I found it hard to control direction while S-Rolling when I was playing with a controller.

How do you unlock eradication aspration I and IV from revelle?

Quote Originally Posted by rawwk View Post
    How do you unlock eradication aspration I and IV from revelle?
    I think you just need to clear her first CO. Yesterday on a new character, I picked up all her COs and when I went to turn them in, all the Eradication Aspiration COs unlocked as soon as I turned in the first CO

I never really looked into it, but I don't really get why so many people like the Step Jump ring. Anyone mind explaining its usefulness to me?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    I never really looked into it, but I don't really get why so many people like the Step Jump ring. Anyone mind explaining its usefulness to me?
    It puts you at full running speed right away when you jump after a step; for Hero, this also allows you to get some extra distance with your double jump.

Which ship do you guys think has the best balance between population and player shop prices? Currently on ship 2 but it's just so expensive.

Which ship do you guys think has the best balance between population and player shop prices? Currently on ship 2 but it's just so expensive.
    Higher population usually means lower prices due to more people scratching, thus more supply, so if you really do want to change ships for that reason, your best choices are likely Ship 04 or Ship 01.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Higher population usually means lower prices due to more people scratching, thus more supply, so if you really do want to change ships for that reason, your best choices are likely Ship 04 or Ship 01.
    Yeah. Ship 2 has a lot of english pop, but it's just so expensive. I've heard Ship 4 has a decent amount of english and is relatively inexpensive comparatively. Is that true?