Page 4039 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3039353939393989402940364037403840394040404140424049408941394539 ... LastLast
Results 40,381 to 40,390 of 46801

Shit, if this is the amount of Crests people are getting per battle, I think it's safe to say that no one has gotten 500 yet and that no one will for a while. To make one at +35 is definitely harder than making a +40 Austere.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Shit, if this is the amount of Crests people are getting per battle, I think it's safe to say that no one has gotten 500 yet and that no one will for a while. To make one at +35 is definitely harder than making a +40 Austere.
    This is the initial wave of free-farming 14*, so it's going to be very slow. Later we will probably see Conqueror Crests drop more often, and higher drop rates of random 14*s. Once 14*s reach the current level of 13*s in terms of "farming", 15*s will be introduced with again abysmally low chances.

I put 2 natural PP recovery S-class abilities on a rod, and noticed that my PP recovery slows down when I'm moving. Did that always happen, or does moving just cancel out those abilities for some reason?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Why is no one talking about the new site layout?
    And I realized I was just on the mobile site, although I never switched to it myself.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Feb 26, 2018 at 10:53 AM.

I put 2 natural PP recovery S-class abilities on a rod, and noticed that my PP recovery slows down when I'm moving. Did that always happen, or does moving just cancel out those abilities for some reason?

And I realized I was just on the mobile site, although I never switched to it myself.
    It's unrelated to the Rod; they changed Techer's PP Restorate skill to give a massive PP recovery rate when standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's unrelated to the Rod; they changed Techer's PP Restorate skill to give a massive PP recovery rate when standing still.
    Was that mentioned in an update video or live broadcast, or was it a ninja update? I don't remember that being a thing (then again, I haven't really been keeping up with updates all that thoroughly).
    Apparently I'm so slow on the uptake that I didn't realize it was from the last update until just now.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Feb 26, 2018 at 11:06 AM.

Was that mentioned in an update video or live broadcast, or was it a ninja update? I don't remember that being a thing (then again, I haven't really been keeping up with updates all that thoroughly).
    It was part of the 4th wave of balance updates they have been making. Check the Balance Update 4: Live Free or Balance Hard: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...r-Balance-Hard

How strong are Atra weapons(without damage SSA) compared to Qliphad, Gix or Nemesis-NT?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How strong are Atra weapons(without damage SSA) compared to Qliphad, Gix or Nemesis-NT?
    Weaker. I didn't add any damage SSA's to my 95 affix Atra rod and I ended up doing about 5% more damage than my 185 affix Union rod. A highly affixed Qliphad is about 10% damage over Union with Nemesis and Gix being just slightly more. The PP efficiency and element utility from SSA's make up for the raw damage, although I probably went overboard on PP reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Atra is medicore by itself. You absolutely need damage boost SSAs to make it into a top tier weapon (and this is where customization comes into play).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

atra with a bunch of damage boosting ssa can come close to drop only 14* power.. some even lose to atra which goes to show how strong it actually is when properly customized