Page 4050 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3050355039504000404040474048404940504051405240534060410041504550 ... LastLast
Results 40,491 to 40,500 of 46801

so about this campaign https://www.bumped.org/psublog/arks-...panel-rewards/

the qualified quests are : chocolate, beckoning woods, and menacing castle

my question is, do you need to clear EACH quests at least once to receive the reward, OR at least you did ONE of those quest at least once and still get the reward ? cause i never ran the menacing castle quest and im afraid i wont get the reward

i

Quote Originally Posted by inisderz View Post
    so about this campaign https://www.bumped.org/psublog/arks-...panel-rewards/

the qualified quests are : chocolate, beckoning woods, and menacing castle

my question is, do you need to clear EACH quests at least once to receive the reward, OR at least you did ONE of those quest at least once and still get the reward ? cause i never ran the menacing castle quest and im afraid i wont get the reward

i
    You have to had run any Quest that awards WEB Points to qualify for the reward. So if you ran any of them at least once, it counts.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    When raising the grind cap of a 13* from 30 to 35, do I necessarily need 5 copies of the same weapon, or can I grind the fodder copy to a higher level and use less copies that way?
    They must be copies of the weapon, but grind caps do combine +1; for example, you have two Ray Swords, one with a 32 cap and one with a 31 cap, and when you combine them, the end result will be a cap of 34.

Does the difficult(N, SH, XH) matter for the Conqueror’s Crest Campaign tasks?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does the difficult(N, SH, XH) matter for the Conqueror’s Crest Campaign tasks?
    No, you get flagged to be rewarded at any difficulty.

This means that the "hardest" task (for this week) is (6) Clear Hans’ Client Order [魁偉に変異せし龍族] [Beefed-Up Dragonkin], which requires 70 Ultimate Amduscia dragonkin enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That's not this week. The Forest/Castle LQ encore event starts on the 14th, which coincides with Boost Week.
    Thank you, I must have misread, my bad!!

Is there currently any way to get Yamigarasu-NT other than Yamigarasu's E-Trial on SH?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Is there currently any way to get Yamigarasu-NT other than Yamigarasu's E-Trial on SH?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    These are the Extreme Quest stages where they 100% spawn. There are some earlier stages that have a chance of appearing, but not 100%.

-=EDIT=-
    I made correction on Alonagahda.
    Incredible, thank you so much!

Before I start to search the AC Scratch directory for nothing, does somebody know if the Xiao costume (adult version) has already been released or not ? Thank you.