Page 4052 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3052355239524002404240494050405140524053405440554062410241524552 ... LastLast
Results 40,511 to 40,520 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Maths question!
    If I have 20% passive Regen on S1 ability
    17% passive Regen on S3 ability
    5% regen with orbit SAF

Whats the actual total pp regeneration percentage? asking because my math is awful and anytime ive added all the numbers together in the past,ive been wrong aha.
    Not sure if it'd be 42% passive regeneration boost total or something much higher/lower
    The total would be 1.2*1.17*1.05 = 1.4742. So 47.42%.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    The total would be 1.2*1.17*1.05 = 1.4742. So 47.42%.
    //Sweats

D-does that multiply with hrs tmg spin?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    //Sweats

D-does that multiply with hrs tmg spin?
    That I'm not sure about. I don't really play Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    The drop rate of Kazuchi Assault bonus key is very low or it's just me who have 0 luck ?
    I got one of these keys a couple of weeks ago.The Kazuchi Assault bonus quest contains three Tagamis and two Izanes. It provides about as much experience as Tokyo Gold, and the quest can drop 12* units and 13* weapons. So, you can expect the Kazuchi Assault key to be at least as rare (or even more rare) than gold bonus keys.

Edit: Let's answer another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    What would my fodders have to look like if I wanted something like a 4 slot Astral soul, ether factor, modulator, and grace stamina? For units btw.
    Here is an upslot recipe:
    http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!tjsVt...rmtfsV2QsOGaNJ

Note: you may try to push Double soul onto one of the Factor Catalyst/Modulator/Junk units to slightly improve the overall chance of success. It is up to you if it is worth the pain to set up:
    http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!tjsVt...YHtfsVaN2L2UsO

Here is a non-upslot recipe:
    http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!tjsVt...rmtfsV2QsOGaNJ

Neither of these formulas assume Dudu week, since that has passed. Neither assume Ability+45%, since those are in limited supply. But you can, of course, change those settings to see how they affect things.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Mar 9, 2018 at 10:58 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The Kazuchi Assault bonus quest provides about as much experience as Tokyo Gold.
    swiki says : Tokyo Gold > Magatsu Gold > Rappy F > Izane > Tokyo Silver > Magatsu Silver. I got ~4.5mil exp from Tokyo Gold and only ~2mil for Kazuchi.
    Last edited by ralf542; Mar 9, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    swiki says : Tokyo Gold > Magatsu Gold > Rappy F > Izane > Tokyo Silver > Magatsu Silver. I got ~4.5mil exp from Tokyo Gold and only ~2mil for Kazuchi.
    I didn't take into account the experience multipliers. Tokyo Gold has a 2x experience multipliers on all of its enemies, and Kazuchi has none for the Tagamis (and a 3.5x multiplier for Izanes). I have only had one of those keys and I didn't pay enough attention to the experience gains.

I stand by my estimation of the relative rarity of the key. Of course, no one knows the actual rarity except Sega, but the availability of 13* weapons and 12* units and the decent experience on top of that makes me suspect that its rarity is similar to the gold keys.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I didn't take into account the experience multipliers. Tokyo Gold has a 2x experience multipliers on all of its enemies, and Kazuchi has none for the Tagamis (and a 3.5x multiplier for Izanes). I have only had one of those keys and I didn't pay enough attention to the experience gains.

I stand by my estimation of the relative rarity of the key. Of course, no one knows the actual rarity except Sega, but the availability of 13* weapons and 12* units and the decent experience on top of that makes me suspect that its rarity is similar to the gold keys.
    Not to mention the COs that you can bring to the Tokyo Bonus quests. I have 12 tickets for this, week, more than enough to take my Fi to Lv80. 7 down, 3 to go.

Since Kazuchi released, i got 2 or 3 keys of each gold quest (including rappy), still no Kazuchi. The rarity seem even lower, but it's the bonus quest with the best rewards, so that seem logical. At the end i just want remove that red point in my quest list, SEGA plizzzzzz give me just one
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Atra Radda or Quelle Windea?

I currently have Atra Radda w/ these affixes:
    S1ouble Edge Sword (4% dmg boost)
    S2:Immediate Profusion (3% dmg boost when JA'ing different PA's)
    S3:Offensive Intent (2% dmg boost)
    S4:Vampiric Strike (30 hp lifesteal per hit, super useful)
    Till the Soul
    Shoot IV
    Noble Shot

I find the lifesteal from Vampiric Strike to be super useful in keeping Perfect Keeper up if I make a mistake, and I can maximize my DPS by not having to spend time drinking mates. Quelle Windea has higher base damage, but the damage boost from the potential only occurs after I chain.

What do you guys think is better?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Atra Radda or Quelle Windea?

I currently have Atra Radda w/ these affixes:
    S1ouble Edge Sword (4% dmg boost)
    S2:Immediate Profusion (3% dmg boost when JA'ing different PA's)
    S3:Offensive Intent (2% dmg boost)
    S4:Vampiric Strike (30 hp lifesteal per hit, super useful)
    Till the Soul
    Shoot IV
    Noble Shot

I find the lifesteal from Vampiric Strike to be super useful in keeping Perfect Keeper up if I make a mistake, and I can maximize my DPS by not having to spend time drinking mates. Quelle Windea has higher base damage, but the damage boost from the potential only occurs after I chain.

What do you guys think is better?
    Why not both? Unless you're trying to get another 14*,you kinda answered your own question :v
    I plan on having my windia on my chain finish PA slot and the atra radda for everything else,if that helps at all.
    Quelle also has 5seconds invun and 100pp refil on chain activation,so if you're good at pre-casting chain and waiting til late to actually start chaining something,it'll be absurdly good.
    Spoiler!