Page 4056 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3056355639564006404640534054405540564057405840594066410641564556 ... LastLast
Results 40,551 to 40,560 of 46801

It's my imagination or realy there was a major online drop on the ship2 recently?

To the person that was asking for the good job:
    "thanks for the like on the outfit. It seems there's such a thing as Valentine's day between two men"
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    To the person that was asking for the good job:
    "thanks for the like on the outfit. It seems there's such a thing as Valentine's day between two men"
    Ha! That's cute. I have a deliberately feminine male character in the fashion catalog -- it was a joke at first, but I've developed a fondness for him, and apparently I'm not the only one -- so that explains that.

Thanks for that; I'm glad I asked. What an amusing guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    Ha! That's cute. I have a deliberately feminine male character in the fashion catalog -- it was a joke at first, but I've developed a fondness for him, and apparently I'm not the only one -- so that explains that.

Thanks for that; I'm glad I asked. What an amusing guy.
    I really wanna see your character now

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Well, if you're on Ship 2, you can find him with the ゾディアック tag; it only has four people with it, so you'll notice which he is quickly. Although I'm the only person using the katakana for "zodiac" to refer to something other than the Zodiac Camo outfit, so maybe I should start using the Japanese word for it instead!

Well, if you're on Ship 2, you can find him with the ゾディアック tag; it only has four people with it, so you'll notice which he is quickly. Although I'm the only person using the katakana for "zodiac" to refer to something other than the Zodiac Camo outfit, so maybe I should start using the Japanese word for it instead!
    I've never actually seen Zodiac used in this context. Or is it just referring to something else about the character?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    If you search 男の娘 for male characters in the fashion thing, you'll find a ton of them. It's actually pretty popular.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Mar 12, 2018 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I've never actually seen Zodiac used in this context. Or is it just referring to something else about the character?
    His name is a reference to the story of the Gemini; I meant for it to represent his duality. I'm fond of double entendre, and of layered meanings. I'm also a tremendous nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you search 男の娘 for male characters in the fashion thing, you'll find a ton of them. It's actually pretty popular.
    Mine also uses this tag, incidentally. It's indeed a rather popular one, and there are a couple of legitimately charming entries on Ship 2. A couple of Japanese players make use of "trap" as a tag too, haha.

I have a deliberately feminine male character in the fashion catalog --it was a joke at first

Meanwhile my main has been a trap since day one (´・ω・` )
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    Meanwhile my main has been a trap since day one (´・ω・` )
    Not an easy thing to do, given how limited your options are and how challenging the body sliders are in parts. The recent influx of unisex outfits and accessories is what tempted me to say to heck with it and make the character, and I've always had a soft spot for the aesthetic as a whole, so it's been fun.

Ironically, I don't spend nearly as much time shopping for accessories and such for my female characters.

Not an easy thing to do, given how limited your options are and how challenging the body sliders are in parts. The recent influx of unisex outfits and accessories is what tempted me to say to heck with it and make the character, and I've always had a soft spot for the aesthetic as a whole, so it's been fun.

Ironically, I don't spend nearly as much time shopping for accessories and such for my female characters.
    Well, when I say "day 1" I mean when I started playing the game seriously almost 3 years ago. EP3 was around when things started getting better for feminine males, so eh (´・ω・`)
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);