Page 4074 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3074357439744024406440714072407340744075407640774084412441744574 ... LastLast
Results 40,731 to 40,740 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    All Val weapons are NTs, as are any that have the EXP bar on them. And just to be clear, you have Koffie's CO for lv.80, and you went to the Title Counter (now located by the main gate to the campship) after you grinded the weapon (which I assume is the Val Double Saber) to +35/35, and you have no Titles that have not had their prizes redeemed, correct?
    I have the quest Fi Level 75 cap released. It is active. I have not gone to the title counter I just checked titles.. I'll do that.

And.. it's there -_- Sorry.. sigh. When I played it was at the other counter.. I checked my titles and it was there.. So I guess I'm good now -_- I now have no meseta left, but I'm good.

Is there another level cap after that?
    Last edited by AtheistPeace; Mar 29, 2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    I have the quest Fi Level 75 cap released. It is active. I have not gone to the title counter I just checked titles.. I'll do that.

And.. it's there -_- Sorry.. sigh. When I played it was at the other counter.. I checked my titles and it was there.. So I guess I'm good now -_- I now have no meseta left, but I'm good.

Is there another level cap after that?
    Level 80 is the cap right now, but they have said that they will be releasing lv85 in "Early-Summer" according to the roadmap from the last Livestream.

Last question, what now? What is the place to go to level once you get the cap unlocked. And where do you go to get some more AC that doesn't require that captcha thing that I am pretty terrible at.

There was some AP thing that you could get on PC to get it through the mobile version or something?

Last question, what now? What is the place to go to level once you get the cap unlocked. And where do you go to get some more AC that doesn't require that captcha thing that I am pretty terrible at.

There was some AP thing that you could get on PC to get it through the mobile version or something?
    You want to run the Daily Featured Quests since they all give you a chance to receive a bonus key upon A-ranking them; the Bonus Quests you can run using those keys give very high EXP. Additionally, the fourth Featured Quest on the list is the designated Level-Up Quest, which usually has people running it constantly on SH and some can give a fairly high amount of EXP per run.
    PSO2es is how you can get AC without the captcha; if you don't have an Android device, then you need an Android emulator for your PC, and you can get the APK and English patch for it here: http://pso2es.10nub.es/

When I try Bluestacks I get the error that the game isn't available in my country etc.

Meh.

When I try Bluestacks I get the error that the game isn't available in my country etc.

Meh.
    You need to install it via the APK or the PSO2es Tweaker in the link I posted as it is not available in the Playstore outside of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You need to install it via the APK or the PSO2es Tweaker in the link I posted as it is not available in the Playstore outside of Japan.
    That's what I did. The new one wouldn't download the game at all just stopped. Will restart.

Yeah, even with the patch and the installing through them, not available in your country error from google.
    Last edited by AtheistPeace; Mar 29, 2018 at 05:11 PM.

That's what I did. The new one wouldn't download the game at all just stopped. Will restart.
    If the esTweaker isn't working, just go down a bit further on the page and get the game's direct APK; that should install with no issues. Also, maybe try a different emulator, like MEmu (I just tested it out right now, and it is all working fine through it when I installed the game's APK directly).

The page where it says it isn't available in my country?

I used to use this thing all the time, used to work just fine. Now it's not even doing anything. After game gets "installed," Running the english patch.. it downloads.. then the green back gets stuck on installing and never moves.

The page where it says it isn't available in my country?

I used to use this thing all the time, used to work just fine. Now it's not even doing anything. After game gets "installed," Running the english patch.. it downloads.. then the green back gets stuck on installing and never moves.
    No, the page I linked to earlier. If you go down past the image with the flashing stops, you can find the APK for the game. Also, remember, you need to let the game patch itself by running it before installing the English patch.