Page 4095 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3095359539954045408540924093409440954096409740984105414541954595 ... LastLast
Results 40,941 to 40,950 of 46801

I have Momiji-NT (autumn sword). it potential says "Damage is increased by 10%. During Clear Weather, gain an additional 3% damage bonus. ". what Emergency Quest have Clear Weather? is Omega Loser, Dragon, Deus, Mother, Yamato have clear weather? is solo XQ have clear weather too?

and is this weapon good? i have atra for another weapon but i have zeinesis. should i take Qliphad or max this weapon (32 cap max, element no problem)?? since i'm interested in S1:Green Leaf Flash and S2:Sturdy recovery for clearing solo XQ with hero. i know that S2 is probability, but with hero multihit, it may become my savior for that quest. its interesting that this weapon only 4atk difference with invade sword-nt.
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Apr 27, 2018 at 09:32 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

If I had roommates who also play, would they get us both banned for playing at the same time? I know some MMOs have really idiotic policies about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    If I had roommates who also play, would they get us both banned for playing at the same time? I know some MMOs have really idiotic policies about this stuff.
    No. I have been playing from the same house with by sibling 2 years now. Occassionally a friend also joined for 3 people at the same time. No ban at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    I have Momiji-NT (autumn sword). it potential says "Damage is increased by 10%. During Clear Weather, gain an additional 3% damage bonus. ". what Emergency Quest have Clear Weather? is Omega Loser, Dragon, Deus, Mother, Yamato have clear weather? is solo XQ have clear weather too?

and is this weapon good? i have atra for another weapon but i have zeinesis. should i take Qliphad or max this weapon (32 cap max, element no problem)?? since i'm interested in S1:Green Leaf Flash and S2:Sturdy recovery for clearing solo XQ with hero. i know that S2 is probability, but with hero multihit, it may become my savior for that quest. its interesting that this weapon only 4atk difference with invade sword-nt.
    dont use Autumn weapons unless you have absolutely nothing good, theyre not that good anymore and on the off chance you can farm Invade NT go for those, current 3rd or best 13* varying on the SSA's you add to it

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    No. I have been playing from the same house with by sibling 2 years now. Occassionally a friend also joined for 3 people at the same time. No ban at all.
    Surprising and fantastic! Thanks!

can some1 explain how the Don Quijote thing works? i see various set from 1 to 4

how do you know which one you get? is the code just random or something?

About the Ban for leaving too many times during an Event. Anyone know exactly how many times you have to leave in order for sega to boot you from the game? My game froze a couple of times so far during a boss raid and me being paranoid is a little worried.

Why do I see only Vita blocks in Battle Lobby?

I wonder if someone already tried this.
    Does L/Peace Zondeel make it so that Zondeel isn't changing the Attribute of the Wand with L/Wand E Change anymore?
    The only Reason Zanverse and Zondeel are doing it is because these are Techs that actively deal damage but L/Peace Zondeel gets rid of the damage dealing portion of Zondeel turning it into a "Vacuum Cleaner-only".

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I wonder if someone already tried this.
    Does L/Peace Zondeel make it so that Zondeel isn't changing the Attribute of the Wand with L/Wand E Change anymore?
    The only Reason Zanverse and Zondeel are doing it is because these are Techs that actively deal damage but L/Peace Zondeel gets rid of the damage dealing portion of Zondeel turning it into a "Vacuum Cleaner-only".
    It does not; people tried it when the ring first came out. It's not the damage of it, since Megiverse, which does no damage whatsoever, triggers element change as well. These Techs just seem to be in a category that straddles the line between attack and support that SEGA decided counts for both element change and support skill buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    can some1 explain how the Don Quijote thing works? i see various set from 1 to 4

how do you know which one you get? is the code just random or something?
    It looks like each set will give you a set of codes. From bumped:
    Bath Towel Set
    Set 1 Donki Shorts M1 [Ba]
    Donki Shorts M2 [Ba]
    397 [Maron & Melon]
    A.I.S Poster
    ドンキ ハーフパンツM1[Ba]
    ドンキ ハーフパンツM2[Ba]
    397「マロン&メロン」
    A.I.Sポスター
    Set 2 Donki Shorts F1 [Ba]
    Donki Shorts F2 [Ba]
    305 [Loser Pose]
    Mother Cluster Mat
    ドンキ ハーフパンツF1[Ba]
    ドンキ ハーフパンツF2[Ba]
    305「【敗者】ポーズ」
    マザー・クラスタマット
    Shorts Set
    Set 1 Donki Shorts M1 [Ba]
    Donki Briefs 1 [In]
    397 [Maron & Melon]
    Perched Donpen
    ドンキ ハーフパンツM1[Ba]
    ドンキ パンツ1[In]
    397「マロン&メロン」
    頭乗りドンペン
    Set 2 Donki Shorts M2 [Ba]
    Donki Briefs 2 [In]
    397 [Maron & Melon]
    Perched Donpen
    ドンキ ハーフパンツM2[Ba]
    ドンキ パンツ2[In]
    397「マロン&メロン」
    頭乗りドンペン
    Set 3 Donki Shorts F1 [Ba]
    Donki Inner 1 [In]
    Mother Cluster Mat
    Donki x Quna Panel
    ドンキ ハーフパンツF1[Ba]
    ドンキ インナー1[In]
    マザー・クラスタマット
    ドンキ×クーナパネル
    Set 4 Donki Shorts F2 [Ba]
    Donki Inner 2 [In]
    A.I.S Poster
    Donki x Quna Panel
    ドンキ ハーフパンツF2[Ba]
    ドンキ インナー2[In]
    A.I.Sポスター
    ドンキ×クーナパネル
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 29, 2018 at 12:03 AM.