Page 41 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451911415411041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    You sure you are entering your username and password correctly? Did you type any symbols in by mistake?
    I'm sure i did, i'm also trying to change my password but i never receive the email

Quote Originally Posted by mordesizzle View Post
    I'm sure i did, i'm also trying to change my password but i never receive the email
    Are you using AOL Mail? It cannot receive mail from Sega.
    Quit PSO2

Is the next matter board going up tomorrow? If not, does anyone know when it is?

Matter board item drop chance seems out of wack. Most items can be dropped by the first trash mob being killed, while an item from Big Vardha (or whatever its name is... the land-ship boss) would just refuse to drop even I ran the mission over 10 times. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by kgptzac View Post
    Matter board item drop chance seems out of wack. Most items can be dropped by the first trash mob being killed, while an item from Big Vardha (or whatever its name is... the land-ship boss) would just refuse to drop even I ran the mission over 10 times. Am I doing something wrong?
    they made it so that in the first episode matter boards all the drops that form a way to all the orange orbs on the board have a 100% drop chance i.e. first enemy you meet will drop the item
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

The Vardha ones in particular on 6 and 7 take something around 40-50 kills to get.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    The Vardha ones in particular on 6 and 7 take something around 40-50 kills to get.
    If that's true then I'll just stop trying to fully complete that matter board lol. Thanks.

Best way is just to do the Vardha EQ when it comes up. Trying to rush it is really tedious even if the rewards at the end of them are not half bad (I think one of them is a 4 slot unit with Stamina IV on it) so just pace it out through those if you're free for them.

How the hell do I increase the size of the UI/text if possible?

Trying to play at 2560x1440 on a 1920x1080 monitor (for those nice graphics in this one other thread I found) makes everything tiny :c
    Ship 02 - TehGuy - Hunter/Ranger

Just after getting my e-mail from SEGA to go through with registration, anything I enter comes up with an error message saying

"The page at https://iway.isao.net says:

undefined"

Hopefully I've not just gone and stupided everywhere and hopefully there's some help I could have.

Thanks