Page 4113 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3113361340134063410341104111411241134114411541164123416342134613 ... LastLast
Results 41,121 to 41,130 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyone able to decipher moonrunes able to tell me if they mention if these are basewears or costumes at any point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKS...tu.be&t=11m18s

Also, how do I post the video itself here, and not just the link? I forget.
    There's 'inser video' button, then remove the "s" from 'https'

Seems like a normal costume, not layering wear.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

is good idea play Enchanted forest in super hard for a try to get 14* weapons ? i tried with my lvl hu/te (both lvl 80) in XH and i just cant survive (also my main is focus on range and magic damage which my main combinations are : ra/hu, gu/hu and fo/te and viceversa ) .

also do you guys know where i can suggest sega create lvl up tickets which you can get with conquetor crest , because im sure its gonna take me to long for max the hunter class again and i just hate to play with (i can lvl up any other class patiently and a relaxed rate)

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    is good idea play Enchanted forest in super hard for a try to get 14* weapons ? i tried with my lvl hu/te (both lvl 80) in XH and i just cant survive (also my main is focus on range and magic damage which my main combinations are : ra/hu, gu/hu and fo/te and viceversa ) .

also do you guys know where i can suggest sega create lvl up tickets which you can get with conquetor crest , because im sure its gonna take me to long for max the hunter class again and i just hate to play with (i can lvl up any other class patiently and a relaxed rate)
    SH doesn't drop 13*s or 14*s as far as I know. You need to be in XH for that.

Regarding levelling other classes, I'd recommend what I do: Use all keys for them, and just reach 85 in your favourites classes through casual grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

Regarding levelling other classes, I'd recommend what I do: Use all keys for them, and just reach 85 in your favourites classes through casual grinding.
    i will follow your advice , at least for this week while the boost is on in EF. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    SH enchanted forest exploration drop evleda & jutus weapons as well as detonation & clawdiem weapons, but their drop rate is utter garbage.

Does the skill Step Advance stack? Like if I have it at 10 on both Fighter and Hunter, does it provide an increased effect from if I only had it at 10 on one of the two classes?

I looked it up and got conflicting answers.
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Nonheim View Post
    Does the skill Step Advance stack? Like if I have it at 10 on both Fighter and Hunter, does it provide an increased effect from if I only had it at 10 on one of the two classes?

I looked it up and got conflicting answers.
    No, it doesn't. The highest of the two would override the other (example: you have Fi Step Advance at 7 and Hu Step Advance at 5, then you would only get the effect of Fi's).

How are all TAs unlocked these days? Do you just do the free fields associated with the TA you're looking to unlock, or is there something else I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Yuuki View Post
    How are all TAs unlocked these days? Do you just do the free fields associated with the TA you're looking to unlock, or is there something else I'm missing?
    theyre unlocked via Arks Quests like for example, if all you care about is Harukotan TA, just do Codetta Edetta quest on any diff and its unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by Sora Yuuki View Post
    You can unlock through clearing the last ARKS Quest of an area or by completing the following objectives:
    Nab Beginner TA: Unlock VH
    Sanctum TA, Wopal TA, and Tokyo TA: Run Nab Beginner TA
    Nab Advance TA, Lillipa TA, and Amduscia TA: Run Wopal TA or Tokyo TA
    Harkotan TA: Run Sanctum TA
    Cradle TA: Run Harkotan TA
    Last edited by Anduril; May 26, 2018 at 06:43 PM.