Page 4117 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3117361740174067410741144115411641174118411941204127416742174617 ... LastLast
Results 41,161 to 41,170 of 46801

birthday on June or newyear

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    birthday on June or newyear
    PSO2's birthday? I thought its july 4th, like the Independence day.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    PSO2's birthday? I thought its july 4th, like the Independence day.
    The 6th Anniversary Event will start in late-June, and odds are it will have a Web Panel event associated with it; going by the past Anniversaries, we will get the Boost Week for it in late-July/early-August. This is discounting any random boosts that may pop up for things like Webcash Awards or something like that that are usually announced right before they happen.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 31, 2018 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The 6th Anniversary Event will start in late-June, and odds are it will have a Web Panel event associated with it; going by the past Anniversaries, we will get the Boost Week for it in late-July/early-August. This is discounting any random boosts that may pop up for things like Webcash Awards or something like that that are usually announced right before they happen.
    exhaustively, thanks.

quick question, does ring R/Attack Advance affect Another S-Roll Arts?
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    quick question, does ring R/Attack Advance affect Another S-Roll Arts?
    Since Attack Advance doesn't apply to S-Roll Arts, it more than likely does not apply to Another S-Roll Arts either.

Does anyone know where Nvidia freestyle config file is placed at? I moved my game from c to d then moved back from d to c (didnt touch folder in mydocuments) and reshade profile is gone. cant seem to set it the same as it was before as i dont remember which filters and stuff i had before _(:3

Euh, so I wanted to change my SEGA ID to match my character, I paid for it (my AC went down 3000), but I get error 674 when trying to use it. I can still log with my old SEGA ID, so did I get fucked or will it only change after maintenance (like when I changed ship).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Euh, so I wanted to change my SEGA ID to match my character, I paid for it (my AC went down 3000), but I get error 674 when trying to use it. I can still log with my old SEGA ID, so did I get fucked or will it only change after maintenance (like when I changed ship).
    You're not changing your SEGAID, you are changing your PlayerID (ie. the name that people can use to search for you in-game that you created after you first logged in); you continue to log-in using your same SEGAID name, but in-game, your PlayerID will be the new one. If there is a way to change your SEGAID name, it would be done via the SEGAID site.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 1, 2018 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You're not changing your SEGAID, you are changing your PlayerID (ie. the name that people can use to search for you in-game that you created after you first logged in); you continue to log-in using your same SEGAID name, but in-game, your PlayerID will be the new one. If there is a way to change your SEGAID name, it would be done via the SEGAID site.
    Oh, I thought those 2 were the same thing. Oh well, still did what I needed to do.

Thanks
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!