Page 4151 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3151365140514101414141484149415041514152415341544161420142514651 ... LastLast
Results 41,501 to 41,510 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Ah, I thought the EPD still had the upper hand. Well, any weapon without access to SSA really is almost worthless now.

Depends on weapon and class, but yeah, a majority of non-SSA weapons that sega has introduced, and are introducing are DOA because they cant stand up to SSA weapons. I did a few rough estimates and Guren at best due to the raw attack advantage, and ability to reach beyond 200 atk, covers for 2 of the 3 SSA slots that Shien has. Theoretically, the auto shifta helps cover for the rest, but in MPAs that becomes pointless.

Also, +1 to Atra beating out EPD. It's not rocket science. You can literally just go to damage calc website to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    -If I balance the elemental conversion part, so 45% Vs 30%, that leaves 15%. Minus 10% for Atra Rod's pot leaves 5%, minus 5% for S2 & S3 makes all of this even.
    Y-You dont subtract %s like this...
    Last edited by GHNeko; Jul 11, 2018 at 05:59 PM.

Oh I see, I thought part of his picture was missing or something. He could have just typed this, wouldn't have taken more than 2 minutes and I would have spared him his next embarrassing reply.

Hope that made you feel a little foolish and insecure. Anyway, you are correct, your Atra Rod does more output damage than your EDP. That being said, let me know if this scenario would work more to EPD's advantage:

-If I balance the elemental conversion part, so 45% Vs 30%, that leaves 15%. Minus 10% for Atra Rod's pot leaves 5%, minus 5% for S2 & S3 makes all of this even.

-Now, you have 4% more for S1, your S4 for EC Balance and 4 slots for T-ATK. The max you can get with 4 slots is 175 T-ATK.

-Now EPD on the other hand, you have a 155 more T-ATK from grinding it at +35 and you can also get 300 T-ATK with 8 slots.

-Next let's remove common T-ATK, so 455 minus 175 leaves us 280.

-Finally, the S1 at 4%, now let's say we take your formula from last month:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3449507
    I think it's safe to say that that remaining 280 T-ATK is worth about 6% of damage, so minus 4%, that leaves more or less an extra 2% of extra damage for EPD, yes no?
    and you were doing so well (not)
    so 45% Vs 30%, that leaves 15%
    that's not how you compare multipliers. EPD boosting to 45% is not 15% more damage than atra's 30, it's relative so 1.45/1.3 = 1.11538 or 11.538%, not 15%.

and for the record, no it did not make me feel foolish or insecure. i've been comparing damage of a plethora of weapons for months if not years by now and i've worked out my own damage calc using the formula the swiki has on my own spreadsheet. this isn't conjecture on my behalf, it's facts. while you eyeball and guess your damage comparison, i actually have exact numbers already in the first place which is what i posted...
    Last edited by milranduil; Jul 11, 2018 at 07:24 PM.

Oh I see, I thought part of his picture was missing or something. He could have just typed this, wouldn't have taken more than 2 minutes and I would have spared him his next embarrassing reply.

Hope that made you feel a little foolish and insecure. Anyway, you are correct, your Atra Rod does more output damage than your EDP. That being said, let me know if this scenario would work more to EPD's advantage:

-Now, you have 4% more for S1, your S4 for EC Balance and 4 slots for T-ATK. The max you can get with 4 slots is 175 T-ATK.

-Now EPD on the other hand, you have a 155 more T-ATK from grinding it at +35 and you can also get 300 T-ATK with 8 slots.

-Next let's remove common T-ATK, so 455 minus 175 leaves us 280.

-Finally, the S1 at 4%, now let's say we take your formula from last month:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3449507
    I think it's safe to say that that remaining 280 T-ATK is worth about 6% of damage, so minus 4%, that leaves more or less an extra 2% of extra damage for EPD, yes no?
    Don't forget that almost every multiplier in this game is multiplicative that includes Weapon multipliers as well as SAF. Fury stance for example looks like 140% by itself but in reality it's more like 145% and the more multipliers you throw on the pile the more they add up.

Semi-complicated question because i'm not sure if anyone took the time to do it.

For any of the extreme quests, What stages yield the most Meseta drops? So far i concluded the second to last stage with king varda in the Tundra quests yielded me between 30-50k+ a run, which only took a couple minutes.

I just wanna know if anyone actually found a better grind!

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Semi-complicated question because i'm not sure if anyone took the time to do it.

For any of the extreme quests, What stages yield the most Meseta drops? So far i concluded the second to last stage with king varda in the Tundra quests yielded me between 30-50k+ a run, which only took a couple minutes.

It's too boring i guess ?, i personally farm TACOs using 5 characters ~1-2hr gives you 10m~ cash each week, plus you can do gathering CO 3m (600k*5) but i just to lazy for it atm.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    It's too boring i guess ?, i personally farm TACOs using 5 characters ~1-2hr gives you 10m~ cash each week, plus you can do gathering CO 3m (600k*5) but i just to lazy for it atm.
    Oh i already do that, with only 3 characters currently lol

This is just the aftermath of doing the weekly quests.

An hour of doing this is actually really great meseta.

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post

Aquatic F1~F5 is pretty good, F4 drops lots of meseta and you can clear whole floor sets in less than 5 minutes each.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The affixes are implied by the notation. For Atra, "423" means 4% damage s1, 2% damage s2, and 3% damage s3. "120pw" implies the non-SSA affixes are like astral/ether/grace/weak.
    astral/ether/grace/weak is 115 atk, not 120
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    and you were doing so well (not)

that's not how you compare multipliers. EPD boosting to 45% is not 15% more damage than atra's 30, it's relative so 1.45/1.3 = 1.11538 or 11.538%, not 15%.

and for the record, no it did not make me feel foolish or insecure. i've been comparing damage of a plethora of weapons for months if not years by now and i've worked out my own damage calc using the formula the swiki has on my own spreadsheet. this isn't conjecture on my behalf, it's facts. while you eyeball and guess your damage comparison, i actually have exact numbers already in the first place which is what i posted...
    Really, a "Not" joke, did you step out of a timewarp? Anyway, bad joke aside, if you want to get technical, the elemental conversion part the difference is indeed 11.5384%, but what works for this also works for every other percentage, so everything still comes down to a 0.

And before you blame my calculations, I didn't calculate anything, I always use this site for percentages: https://percentagecalculator.net/

When you compare things, you need to compare apples with apples, meaning either both at the lowest or highest scenario. Your EPD is obviously not as well affixed as your Atra Rod, so this was an unfair comparison.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Your EPD is obviously not as well affixed as your Atra Rod, so this was an unfair comparison.
    But the Atra Rod in the Screenshot lacks a damage boosting S2. Even if you squeezed out a few more T-ATK from EPD, it wouldn't make a difference to a properly affixed Atra.