Page 4163 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3163366340634113415341604161416241634164416541664173421342634663 ... LastLast
Results 41,621 to 41,630 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    A few years ago ares 13* were like today’s 14* , difficult to get and a blessing to get 2 and 60 element one. Also skull weapons from that spider boss from kuron free field, and griffin 13* etc. I have lots of OT weapons from back then with great affix and max grinded. Is all that time getting those considered wasted now? Or do you think they will eventually add a NT for those old big accomplishments/finds? I have a couple austere that I’m looking forward to the NT, but have they ever mentioned all the other difficult to find rainbow drops from a few years back ?
    Honestly, they probably will not have anything to upgrade all of the old 13* (some, but not all). Think of it this way, 10* weapons used to be hard to find, but now their only real use is to be recycled into cubes; they did add the option to desynth 13*s a while ago, so we may be approaching that territory for them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 19, 2018 at 09:20 AM.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Can you still add a class to weapons?
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Can you still add a class to weapons?
    yes, on outdated 11* OT Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    yes, on outdated 11* OT Weapons
    Thanks. I just found that on Reddit. Seems I need to find all class weapons then.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    Thanks. I just found that on Reddit. Seems I need to find all class weapons then.
    i'm gonna save you the search. Most of them are PSO2es exclusive nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    i'm gonna save you the search. Most of them are PSO2es exclusive nowadays.
    Thanks

Can someone give me a link to an updated candy box setup? I am thinking of playing Su to get 14* eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Can someone give me a link to an updated candy box setup? I am thinking of playing Su to get 14* eggs.
    Just google pso2 candy. There’s some links in the articles. But honestly just look at the list of candies and add which ever ones you prefer. You can only add 2 13* parfait for example: so use the 2 that would add the most damage. You can buy most of the best candy from the 2016-2018 badge shops. You can only add 2 13*s 2 12*s etc. also you want to make the element 60%. Preferably Light ofcourse. Which you use the candy shop right next to Monica / Dudu to convert donuts into better donuts to make a 30 and a 20 element one to make it 60% total. You can buy the little spray can eraser things to erase the orange blocks away , and they only cost like 8 excuses each. So 60 element the pet. Costs about 2 mil meseta maybe to buy all the synthesizers to grind the donuts. Or just buy synthesizers with excubes. The smaller candy like the ones you can add 5 or or 20 of don’t really matter to much. I just used the one that raises S-defense, so it gave it 500 more sdef. For the candy that boosts satk tatk or ratk, just use the one that boosts tatk, you can use 3 of that one. Since rykros damage is based off tatk. Don’t forget to grind all your candies to max grind so they don’t take up much space.

I would use the 12* candies that reduce damage received and use 13* parfaits that boost damage to enemies or bosses
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 20, 2018 at 08:49 AM.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Just google pso2 candy. There’s some links in the articles. But honestly just look at the list of candies and add which ever ones you prefer. You can only add 2 13* parfait for example: so use the 2 that would add the most damage. You can buy most of the best candy from the 2016-2018 badge shops. You can only add 2 13*s 2 12*s etc. also you want to make the element 60%. Preferably Light ofcourse. Which you use the candy shop right next to Monica / Dudu to convert donuts into better donuts to make a 30 and a 20 element one to make it 60% total. You can buy the little spray can eraser things to erase the orange blocks away , and they only cost like 8 excuses each. So 60 element the pet. Costs about 2 mil meseta maybe to buy all the synthesizers to grind the donuts. Or just buy synthesizers with excubes. The smaller candy like the ones you can add 5 or or 20 of don’t really matter to much. I just used the one that raises S-defense, so it gave it 500 more sdef. For the candy that boosts satk tatk or ratk, just use the one that boosts tatk, you can use 3 of that one. Since rykros damage is based off tatk. Don’t forget to grind all your candies to max grind so they don’t take up much space.

I would use the 12* candies that reduce damage received and use 13* parfaits that boost damage to enemies or bosses
    Thanks, but I prob should have said what parfait should I used. Last thing I need is to put a bossing parfait on a mobbing pet. I have 0 idea what each pet is specialize in.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Thanks, but I prob should have said what parfait should I used. Last thing I need is to put a bossing parfait on a mobbing pet. I have 0 idea what each pet is specialize in.
    I use torim and Wanda 14* pets. I just put the 13* parfaits that boost damage without having some weird twist to t like having to stand closer to the monster or having a certain amount of enemies in area. Many of the parfaits have certain requirements in order for the damage boost to take effect. Me, I prefer to use the ones with just a straight up raw damage boost regardless of where I’m standing and how low my hp or pp is etc. even if the damage %s are a little lower. It’s just easier. For example the Blast parfait irs only like a 6% damage boost if max gauge and 4% or somthing when not full- I choose this one because I will ALWAYS at least have that 4% at all times. It’s really all opinion , and just what YOU want. Honestly these pets do so much damage the parfaits really aren’t that big of a deal, and are all common, also can replace them and delete them at any time

Blast parfait gives 4-6% and perfect parfait gives I think 7 or 9% damage if same element - and if your pets light, that’s like just 15% extra damage at all times to any Light monsters.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 20, 2018 at 09:19 AM.
    Susi
    Ship 2