Page 4173 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3173367340734123416341704171417241734174417541764183422342734673 ... LastLast
Results 41,721 to 41,730 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

GU/FI is meta, GU/HU isnt bad either. Every new player can get a readily available 14* Atra series weapon by grinding a Val series weapon to +35 and converting it into Atra with its requested materials. If you plan to get Lifesteal, grab the 14* GS first, affix the S4 on it then go convert it into w/e you want since it will retain the Healing s4 unless you screw up and forget to add during a later affix process
    Thank you ^_^ Gu/Fi should be doable, I have two Fi trees and I've seen a ton of those Val weapons on the shop. I bought them for my force and they're so cheap. Only 540-800k for some that already have 85 or so atk already affixed to them and what not.

whether it costs ridiculous meseta or not to have good gear doesnt mean you need to have the most badass affixs. theyre are still builds for all rounded atk units but of course it's always going to be better to specialize in each area. It's cheap to do all rounded now a days but dont expect like huge boost either, something 100-120 with the right affixes
    I'm perfectly fine with that level of affixes on my units. My weapons are the only thing I intend to make go above that.

Invade DS (series) was never good because of it's variance and crit pot defnitely didnt help it. The current LQ is going away after next maint so you can farm for a Shien DS if you like but the pot is very fickle when off element so if you're needing gear its not a bad place to start. Alternatively get a group of friends or team mates and farm for Invade NT's weapons in the 4 man version of the last XQ that came out since Invade NT isn't trade like the OT version was.
    Yeah I know it was always a lame weapon. Invade-NT huh? Okay.

Invade NT or Shien

we're going to be getting a 150% RDR (or more?) from the event reward panels so people will be farming Enchanted Forest again which will be your best bet to farm Jutus weapons to convert into Lumiere series which is whats considered #1 or #2 14* atm since those will get buffed down the line so it's better get Lumiere if you can (since Jutus weapons are drop only) and stick to those
    That sounds fun! I'll definitely put leveling Fo on hold then and pop on my Gu and Fi to try my hand at that.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Gu/Ra stopped being viable long time ago.
    There is a Ring for TMG that boosts your damage if you have a Stance skill active and the damage multipliers on Ra force you to hit weakpoints and stand still which is not always possible. That and the fact that some TMG PA are striking type, which receive no bonus from Ra. Like Kril said, Gu/Fi is Meta and Gu/Hu is weaker but has a more stable DPS + survivability.
    Hm does that mean I should have affixed my TMG's for S-atk more? They have 85 s-atk affixed but 115 r-atk. I need to replace them, should I affix TMG's for S-atk or R-atk?

I'll go Gu/Fi I enjoy Fi weapons much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesheenku View Post
    Hm does that mean I should have affixed my TMG's for S-atk more? They have 85 s-atk affixed but 115 r-atk. I need to replace them, should I affix TMG's for S-atk or R-atk?

Even though some TMG PAs have Striking portions to them, you still want to go for R-Atk -- don't gear for S-Atk at all on Gu.

Also, it seems like you're settled on Gu being your main, but I would only suggest going for GuFi if you're going to invest into Atra TMG with S4 Life Steal from Gunslash. If Gu isn't your main or you only play it sometimes and you have a TMG other than Atra or perhaps Fornis, GuHu is the way to go since you basically don't have any survivability on GuFi outside of Life Steal (No Automate, No Iron Will, No Flash Guard).

Also, just to clarify, GuFi is a /significant/ DPS increase from GuHu. Considering the higher multiplier and the fact that S. Roll Arts is affected by more of Fi's multipliers, GuFi is the way to go if you have Atra. I just figured I'd clarify since GuHu, while still relevant, doesn't stack up to GuFi at all really.

Also, you won't ever be using Fi weapons on Gu. If Gu is your main, you'll probably want to invest in a Spread Needle for situational use and that's about it.

You may have confused a thing or two.
    Striking damage doesn't mean S-ATK scaling. There are 3 Damage types, Striking, Shooting and Tech Damage. All 3 of these can scale with any of the attack stats. S-ATK, R-ATK and T-ATK. Gunner PA all scale with R-ATK but some of them deal Striking damage.

And you don't play Gu/Fi for the Fighter weapons. You play Gu/Fi because Fighter has the best Damage multipliers that fit Gunners fighting style perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Even though some TMG PAs have Striking portions to them, you still want to go for R-Atk -- don't gear for S-Atk at all on Gu.

Also, it seems like you're settled on Gu being your main, but I would only suggest going for GuFi if you're going to invest into Atra TMG with S4 Life Steal from Gunslash. If Gu isn't your main or you only play it sometimes and you have a TMG other than Atra or perhaps Fornis, GuHu is the way to go since you basically don't have any survivability on GuFi outside of Life Steal (No Automate, No Iron Will, No Flash Guard).

Also, just to clarify, GuFi is a /significant/ DPS increase from GuHu. Considering the higher multiplier and the fact that S. Roll Arts is affected by more of Fi's multipliers, GuFi is the way to go if you have Atra. I just figured I'd clarify since GuHu, while still relevant, doesn't stack up to GuFi at all really.

Also, you won't ever be using Fi weapons on Gu. If Gu is your main, you'll probably want to invest in a Spread Needle for situational use and that's about it.
    Tbh I haven't decided on a main. Back when Fi/Gu/Te came out I really loved Fi but I also came to love Gu and Bo as well. I'm four levels away on Fo now from being able to try Hero.

I like variety and being adaptable but at the same time it's kind of expensive on one character to gear them up for everything. Once I play Hero for a bit I'm going to make a final decision on what class I want to hit 85 with first. I don't wanna make a rash decision and then end up in the usual pitfall where I get bored of what I'm playing or just downright curious about a different class and have more fun doing that than endgame content, which is why my gear is so sub-par. Someone who's been around as long as I have should have at least 175 atk affixes on one class but that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You may have confused a thing or two.
    Striking damage doesn't mean S-ATK scaling. There are 3 Damage types, Striking, Shooting and Tech Damage. All 3 of these can scale with any of the attack stats. S-ATK, R-ATK and T-ATK. Gunner PA all scale with R-ATK but some of them deal Striking damage.

And you don't play Gu/Fi for the Fighter weapons. You play Gu/Fi because Fighter has the best Damage multipliers that fit Gunners fighting style perfectly.
    I see. I did know that the Fi sub was for the damage boosts. Thanks. ^_^

Once I play Hero for a bit I'm going to make a final decision on what class I want to hit 85 with first. I don't wanna make a rash decision and then end up in the usual pitfall where I get bored of what I'm playing or just downright curious about a different class and have more fun doing that than endgame content, which is why my gear is so sub-par. Someone who's been around as long as I have should have at least 175 atk affixes on one class but that's not the case.
    Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. It sounds like you've been gone for awhile judging by gear alone (Blitz Fenders and Saikis were a long time ago...) and a lot has changed in the past 9 months. Thankfully, all classes are viable and strong with Gunner and Fighter being acknowledged by the devs themselves as being at the front of the pack which is good since those are classes you enjoyed previously.

I've been away from the game for some time and the expert matching requirements have changed. Can someone tell me the new requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    I've been away from the game for some time and the expert matching requirements have changed. Can someone tell me the new requirements?
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-e...ement-changes/

What is the best way to use the ac tickets? Every day something else or wait until the new rotation?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I dont think they expire, so many are waiting for an affix week scratch to spend the tickets there.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Is the Hero class stuck at level 80? I have all the prerequisites like the other classes but the client order isn't popping up
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance