Page 4180 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3180368040804130417041774178417941804181418241834190423042804680 ... LastLast
Results 41,791 to 41,800 of 46801

Any chance there's a bow braver solo endless clear video? Or even just to 10m+?

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    which is better, S1: Blue Ocean Flash or S2: Sturdy Recovery? i am making shien (Light, just for EQ) TMG and considering change from Gu/Hu to Gu/Fi, (atra is for other weapon and Gu/Fi needs some healing tool).
    I have tested using S1: Blue Flash Ocean alone and S1:Blue Flash & S2 Sturdy Recovery at once.
    Using both of them at once is really nice, while only S1 Blue Flash alone kinda not as I expected but still good enough.
    Either cases requires tanky build such as Flash Guards and great amount of HP.

Also I would prefer having more than 1200 HP to use S1:Blue Flash Ocean because if my HP goes below 50%, then my Mag action will heal me to full (8x HP Recovery B) and render the S1: Blue Flash recovery less effective.

anyone know cheap price (under 100m) 22 quotes male voice what sound edgy? or as dark falz? please non SG voice...

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    anyone know cheap price (under 100m) 22 quotes male voice what sound edgy? or as dark falz? please non SG voice...
    depends what you mean by "edgy". If it's just "sounding pissed", Avenger one is pretty cheap afaik. Most of the other good cool edgy voices are only 12 lines tho

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    depends what you mean by "edgy". If it's just "sounding pissed", Avenger one is pretty cheap afaik. Most of the other good cool edgy voices are only 12 lines tho
    mean voice what represent me as boss ... on my main have yamato voice and kinda dont want use same voice on other char ... hard tried get loser voice but you know rng failed + didnt have much SG

anyway how much cost avenger voice now in ship 2?
    Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD; Aug 6, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

Any clue if the anniversary shop goes away permanently after Aug 8th, wondering if I should buy the Weapons and stones now

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    Any clue if the anniversary shop goes away permanently after Aug 8th, wondering if I should buy the Weapons and stones now
    I am 80% confident that the weapon and stone portion of the shop will stay around for people to be able to use up their badges (though the Homura Voucher exchange is definitely going away completely), but I don't know if there will be any way to get 6th Anniversary Badges since 2018 Badges are the only ones that drop outside of the LQ, and there is no 2018 Badge to 6th Anniversary Badge exchange.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 6, 2018 at 11:17 PM.

I tried using the EPPR Field ring on a Braver using Bow and didn't notice any PP regen..I heard this ring was overpowered and Sega decided to alter it a bit..in what way would this ring be effective? using what kind of weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I tried using the EPPR Field ring on a Braver using Bow and didn't notice any PP regen..I heard this ring was overpowered and Sega decided to alter it a bit..in what way would this ring be effective? using what kind of weapon?
    At +20, it give additional 3 Attack PP recovery if hit weak point.
    Weapon like TMG or Rifle will receive great benefit of PP recovery with that ring.

It was adjusted so the effect become ineffective for Hero class because it makes Hero TMG to have infinite PP for 40 second if aimed at weakpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Velmoria View Post
    At +20, it give additional 3 Attack PP recovery if hit weak point.
    Weapon like TMG or Rifle will receive great benefit of PP recovery with that ring.

It was adjusted so the effect become ineffective for Hero class because it makes Hero TMG to have infinite PP for 40 second if aimed at weakpoint.
    it's weak element, not weak point.