Page 4192 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 319236924092414241824189419041914192419341944195420242424292 ... LastLast
Results 41,911 to 41,920 of 46801

some ppl can still hold some either some comes from ship transfer. there are plenty chances to get it so don't worry.

thank you for the answer Jene-chan. sry for the late reply because i'm seldom to use forums.

another question. how much minimum dps now to get 4 run boosted magatsu? 110k dps? i am at 70-85k dps using DB Bo/Fi and still can't carry the MPA to get 4 run.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

You can't carry an MPA in boosted Magatsu as one person. Looking at at some of my boosted Magatsu parses from May where my Gunner group got consistent 4 runs, it looks like you need at least 600K rDPS to make that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    some ppl can still hold some either some comes from ship transfer. there are plenty chances to get it so don't worry.
    https://s22.postimg.cc/q3wtv448x/100m.jpg

Which 'Lesser __ I' items are worth keeping (for resale; I doubt I will ever attempt anything with them)? When I came back a couple of weeks ago and first noticed them, I thought they were sort of pricey at the time, but now with affix week when everything is 10x price, I searched for some and they were 40k/not-worth-keeping value basically. I only ran the quest once yesterday out of curiosity (on SH), and one of the drops was an 8s unit with two Lesser I on it, so I figure it is (probably?) worth keeping, but not sure about the other couple of items.

Also, I was going to semi-budget version affix my Zeinesis set of units before I quit for a while several months ago, so I upslotted them but never affixed them. Are they still worth it, or should I save my good affix stuff for slightly better units and until then just use enough-to-get-by on them? The sub-units from the title reward basically had the same setup I was originally planning anyway (and aren't that bad tbh, or for 'free stuff' anyway), so haven't bothered until now, but with affix week, might as well. Also, I have looked up all the stats for all of them, but most of the 12* seem close enough to almost not matter that much (aside from 'really old vs shiny new ones'/aka power creep), or the differences were something you could counter by affixing them slightly differently, etc.

For 12* units, I currently have (in case any are better):
    Rear: one Zein and a Guryuzo--uh, an older one that is T-Atk based (I play RA/HU, so doesn't look worth it to me). I also have 4k+ Battle Coins, so kind of considering one of those as well (80 Atk is nice).
    Arm: Several Zein and an Astra
    Leg: more Zein, two Astra, one Ivurida.

Have 175 fuses if the Qilph versions are worth a shout as well (or should I save them for the weapons? Still using my Zein AR atm, but not sure if they have been 'phased out' already or not).

I also have the one new Bonus Key they added while I was not playing (the one they gave for free the other day; haven't actually gotten one myself yet, assuming they are fairly rare?), that can apparently drop Izane units (not holding my breath) that I will probably run soon but for some reason haven't yet.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    yep. reminds me that i saw one for 40m couple days ago, thought ppl cutting it but looks like it isn't. got mine already for so long so i don't really care. rappy la is now on net cafe so maybe this LA could have a revival. just a remind before wasting the among of money on a LA (other me: bought rappy for 65m .-.)

Is there a way to keep the Support Partner unequipped? What I mean is, I don't want him to have a weapon or unit equipped, not even 1*, until I'm done with affix week. Or do I have to use temporary 1* equipment till I'm done?

(the reason I ask is because I normally have him equipped with 14* weap / 12* units for max stats)

How much time would it take to obtain 11000 Battle Coins when you start from the lowest rank?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Is there a way to keep the Support Partner unequipped? What I mean is, I don't want him to have a weapon or unit equipped, not even 1*, until I'm done with affix week. Or do I have to use temporary 1* equipment till I'm done?

(the reason I ask is because I normally have him equipped with 14* weap / 12* units for max stats)
    They need to have something, but I'm not sure why you would want to have nothing on him anyway. Like, what would it accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They need to have something, but I'm not sure why you would want to have nothing on him anyway. Like, what would it accomplish?
    I have given my 2nd "good" set of units to my support partner, and since it's boost week I decided to upgrade it for another class. So instead of using some stock ones from the vendor, I wondered if I could leave him unequipped.