Page 4205 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 320537054105415541954202420342044205420642074208421542554305 ... LastLast
Results 42,041 to 42,050 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    You're wrong. It's not bad.
    x/SU :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No, it's real. SU's total damage boost are higher than HU's now.
    You just have to upkeep Point Assist but other than that, x/SU is not a meme combination.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    except RA/SU can work specifically thanks to Atra S4. Unlike most people think, it's pretty easy to offset the lack of automate, especially with RA/SU due to megiverse and resta access. What used to be an absolute deal-breaker for RA/SU (and any RA/X ever for that matter) is the lack of MH. Atra S4 gives full MH on both stationary PAs and stationary techs, on top of having gratuitous amounts of HP ups along with HP restore,
    Also, Ra/SU is the only viable combo with access to shifta and zanverse, that can be used to get extra damage and again, set for standing snipe with Atra S4

I would never argue about RA/HU being more universal, easier to use or deny its "meta" status, but Atra makes RA/SU very solid and fun to use in some content.

Last edited by zangechan; Sep 8, 2018 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zangechan View Post
    Gonna be real with you, UQ Amduscea is probably one of the worst places for Ra/Su anyway. Honestly, while I maintain that Su is a good sub, Ra is definitely a class that gets more out of the utility and survivability Hu sub gives, and the added set up doesn't really help, since Ra has a lot of set up anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    except RA/SU can work specifically thanks to Atra S4. Unlike most people think, it's pretty easy to offset the lack of automate, especially with RA/SU due to megiverse and resta access. What used to be an absolute deal-breaker for RA/SU (and any RA/X ever for that matter) is the lack of MH. Atra S4 gives full MH on both stationary PAs and stationary techs, on top of having gratuitous amounts of HP ups along with HP restore,
    Also, Ra/SU is the only viable combo with access to shifta and zanverse, that can be used to get extra damage and again, set for standing snipe with Atra S4

I would never argue about RA/HU being more universal, easier to use or deny its "meta" status, but Atra makes RA/SU very solid and fun to use in some content.
    Honestly any weapon with S1 slot can be used on RaSu too.
    Green leaf flash S1 with its 20s on (8% dmg reduc and super armor) and 20s off isnt too difficult to manage but the benefit of it is you CAN MOVE with it active unlike the Atra rifle S4
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Honestly any weapon with S1 slot can be used on RaSu too.
    Green leaf flash S1 with its 20s on (8% dmg reduc and super armor) and 20s off isnt too difficult to manage but the benefit of it is you CAN MOVE with it active unlike the Atra rifle S4
    My personal issue with it is the time count resets whenever you switch to orbit so you effectively get a lot less from Green Leaf unless you can make do with traps and nades. It's the exact same reason why I ditched Slave Rifle for Atra : standing still is annoying but it's still the least stringent of conditional when it comes to switching weapons or actually planning when you do need to tank a hit. Not that Slave or Green Leaf don't work, just I find Atra S4 utility more reliable for RA/non HU

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Gonna be real with you, UQ Amduscea is probably one of the worst places for Ra/Su anyway. Honestly, while I maintain that Su is a good sub, Ra is definitely a class that gets more out of the utility and survivability Hu sub gives, and the added set up doesn't really help, since Ra has a lot of set up anyway.
    The 65 hours is a callback to another encounter I had with Kril on this forum, and the original script is [take it from a guy whos been frozen for 65 years" so it was a callback to that encounter, but also because i did spend 60+ hours in ult amu with 0 ares

Quote Originally Posted by zangechan View Post
    The 65 hours is a callback to another encounter I had with Kril on this forum, and the original script is [take it from a guy whos been frozen for 65 years" so it was a callback to that encounter, but also because i did spend 60+ hours in ult amu with 0 ares
    Fair enough I guess.