Page 4210 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 321037104110416042004207420842094210421142124213422042604310 ... LastLast
Results 42,091 to 42,100 of 46801

so about the new kuron EQ

I see ppl mobbing every single enemy instead of just rushing to the final area

what's the point of mobbing all the enemies if you can get a better loot at the end?

maybe 4 or 5 runs if done in that way, idk
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Sep 18, 2018 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so about the new kuron EQ

I see ppl mobbing every single enemy instead of just rushing to the final area

what's the point of mobbing all the enemies if you can get a better loot at the end?

maybe 4 or 5 runs if done in that way, idk
    you can't fully rush the quest, as the large amount of mob spawning actually locks the e-trial until enough of them are killed. ideally, you want ot kill about half of a spawn before moving to e-trial

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There is no way to change your Tech customizations back into disks to transfer over to another character, right?
    nope, cant do the PSU treatment. gotta recraft everytime

Spoiler!

What is the stone for if the NT version is drop only.. being finding alot recently

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Spoiler!

What is the stone for if the NT version is drop only.. being finding alot recently
    aside from Ares OT, nothing right now. might find some other use later, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Spoiler!

use Ares Stones for ele feeding any OT--->NT Slave NT weps if you want. if not use Ares OT for ele feeding other weapons

Do Scratch Bonus items ever return? Or do they have similar variants made of them?

I'm after the Aeros Face in particular. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-con...Aeros-Face.jpg
    It was the reward for drawing the AC scratch 8 times after November 8th 2017, and it is the best face in the game. It's untradable too, but I need it so I can look kawaii.

Or are there any other robo-ty faces that you know of?

Quote Originally Posted by desuchan4432 View Post
    Do Scratch Bonus items ever return? Or do they have similar variants made of them?

I'm after the Aeros Face in particular. http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-con...Aeros-Face.jpg
    It was the reward for drawing the AC scratch 8 times after November 8th 2017, and it is the best face in the game. It's untradable too, but I need it so I can look kawaii.

Or are there any other robo-ty faces that you know of?
    They do get revived, and in fact the Aeros Face was revived as a scratch bonus in the Dancing Night Stage AC scratch. There is the possibility of it being revived a third time, but it may be quite a while. The only other robot-like face is the Lamia Face, but it doesn't exactly scream "kawaii."

Thank you so much! That's such a great relief to hear~ Especially since 20 AC scratches is significantly less expensive than 8 Gold scratches.

what gives.. been farming like nuts and still no tag bode
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Sep 21, 2018 at 10:04 AM.