Page 4215 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 321537154115416542054212421342144215421642174218422542654315 ... LastLast
Results 42,141 to 42,150 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    O. So that's why gamu refuse to let me upslot a unit...

Sooooo...I did the biggest mistake I ever did I think. On my way to upgrade a weap to Lumiere and after grinding shits for like half an hour and my attention was near to 0 due to boredome of the process, weeeeeeeeeelll I converted it and it is only 55 ele *facepalm*.
    My question is, is dmg loss very huge?
    If I recall how weapon element works, it is a 5% ATK difference; let's say it's a Lumiere Lamia without any affixes, that means that for damage calculations rather than having ~3067 S-ATK (1917x1.6), you would have ~2971 S-ATK (1917x1.55).
    That said, if I recall, +5% Attribute Boosters were more affordable now becuase of the Support Item scratch we had a little while ago.
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 6, 2018 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I recall how weapon element works, it is a 5% ATK difference; let's say it's a Lumiere Lamia without any affixes, that means that for damage calculations rather than having ~3067 S-ATK (1917x1.6), you would have ~2971 S-ATK (1917x1.55).
    That said, if I recall, +5% Attribute Boosters were more affordable now becuase of the Support Item scratch we had a little while ago.
    it kinda hurts but well that's still an upgrade over what I was using. Thank you!

Edit: OMG thank you so much! Completely forgot about those items b And yes they are very affordable thankfully considering the required amount of mesetas and mats for Lumiere (which is beyond ridiculous. 2nd march after Austere and even then then it was way more legit for Austere).
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 6, 2018 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    "They do not have plans for an Orbit Weapon Camo, however, people who like the look of Orbit Weapons should maybe check out that New Weapon Customization System!?"

Anyone know what that "New Weapon Customization System" is?
    if anyone knew, itd be on bumped already

How to make 15m in a short time??

the only way I know is to keep re-running TA's which will take awhile.. anyone have any other ideas ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Oct 7, 2018 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

the only way I know is to keep re-running TA's which will take awhile.. anyone have any other ideas ??
    buy quna concert ticket sell la ticket for 15m it will disappear in a blink of eye

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post

you have several options:

run pd solo triggers, recycle everything you get to excubes, trade them for grinders, sell, repeat
    run endless quest for Lesser shot, power etc, farming
    buy useful rings and sell them at my shop for 500k each (short mirage ring 500k for example)
    desynth all your useless 13*s and sell all the goldnias and saphards
    do yerkes c/o's on every char you have (600k per char)

that's all
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Oct 7, 2018 at 03:20 AM.

Are there any good(at least one SSA) Partizan CF's coming? I'm still using Val and Grandia(Guard Stance), I would like to save King's Crests for Demonia weapons

I don't think cf weapon nowadays is fine to use for an actual weapon tbh... just farm invade-NT, 12 random invade-NT to get +35 weapon type of your choice, it's on par with nemesis-NT and much less effort to farm.

Hello, does L/Party of Toughness +20 give everyone in the party the dmg reduction or is it just limited to yourself?
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    I don't think cf weapon nowadays is fine to use for an actual weapon tbh... just farm invade-NT, 12 random invade-NT to get +35 weapon type of your choice, it's on par with nemesis-NT and much less effort to farm.
    Are we going back to the time when CF was not in the game ? By the time I would get enough Invade-NT, I would have enough crests for Gilde Girola.