Page 4231 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 323137314131418142214228422942304231423242334234424142814331 ... LastLast
Results 42,301 to 42,310 of 46801

I just got a really good Rising Flag Type-0 craft, but the PA is only at lvl 15. If I used the craft then got a higher lvl version of the skill would it overwrite it?

Edit: Thank you. I completely forgot about exchanging excubes for them, and I stopped checking the player shop for it after I hit 680k. That isn't worth it at all.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 2, 2018 at 07:17 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I just got a really good Rising Flag Type-0 craft, but the PA is only at lvl 15. If I used the craft then got a higher lvl version of the skill would it overwrite it?
    the craft is atached to the PA even when learn a higher lv version of it, the only way to remove it is using something from recycle shop.

No, it would not overwrite the craft. That said, you can just go grab the lv17 from the Excube Exchange for 20 Excubes or from a Player Shop.

Hahahaha, so I'm pretty sure I blacklisted literally the only person I play with while trying to give them party leadership. Help undoing this would be greatly appreciated. The help would be preferable in numbers, like hit 3 then 1 etc.etc. I'm scared to keep trying because at some point I'm gonna delete him, then he probably would be super skeptical of the situation and annoyed. (I would be lol.)

Edit: Thank you, I guess I didn't blacklist him then. I thought so because at some random time we couldn't communicate at all anymore. Hopefully it's just a weird glitch. None of our messages were going through to each other, I could see him typing a bunch of times but never got any responses to anything.

Edit again: HA, never mind I did blacklist them. I thought they wouldn't appear in my friends list if I had. So thanks a ton for the help.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 3, 2018 at 01:39 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

does our characters voice only depend on the voice slider in the make-up room only.. or does the mouth size angle etc (asethics ) setting affect it as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    does our characters voice only depend on the voice slider in the make-up room only.. or does the mouth size angle etc (asethics ) setting affect it as well ?
    your mouth has nothing to do with voice, why theres a pitch slider

Hahahaha, so I'm pretty sure I blacklisted literally the only person I play with while trying to give them party leadership. Help undoing this would be greatly appreciated. The help would be preferable in numbers, like hit 3 then 1 etc.etc. I'm scared to keep trying because at some point I'm gonna delete him, then he probably would be super skeptical of the situation and annoyed. (I would be lol.)
    If you did blacklist them, then you go to your Friends List, go to the third expanding tab (first is Online, second is Offline, third is Blacklist), select their name, and hit the option that pops up (Remove from blacklist).
    Spoiler!

Does apprentice form's PP save skill effect the PP drain of graceful dance's passionate spin?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Does apprentice form's PP save skill effect the PP drain of graceful dance's passionate spin?
    Yes it does; with LV3 PP Save it drains at 16PP/sec rather than 20PP/sec.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Uh, I'm not familir with tech and affixing, so, gonna ask here

Does the Lesser Compound tech can be used on Hr / Bo / Su?
    Or it can only be used on Fo / Te only?

As for 5s affix (unit), recipe for things like : ApprenticeSoul + ApprenticeReverie + Modulator / ArksMAX + Shoot4 + GRM?
    I assume ArksMAX is much cheaper than Mod?
    And ApprenticeSoul came with ApprenticeReverie pretty often anyway, so, cheaper?
    And, PP wise, doesn't really matter for me, so, up to -10 PP is cool (as long as my current PP still above 100)

Answered, made the fodders (done) _(:3」

Thank you
    Last edited by final_attack; Nov 4, 2018 at 02:55 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt