Page 4238 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 323837384138418842284235423642374238423942404241424842884338 ... LastLast
Results 42,371 to 42,380 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    PP Bullet Save will only work with the weapon type that has the Special Bullet type loaded, so no bonus for Rifle when using Panic Shot and no bonus for Launcher when using Bind Bullet; however, if you have Bullet Keep, you can just switch back and forth without losing the PP reduction (example, if you load Panic Shot to get the PP cost reduction for Launcher, you can switch over to Rifle to restore PP, and switch back to Launcher [which should still have the Panic Shot loaded] which will still have the PP reduction).

TL;DR: Yes, with Bullet Keep and the right Special Bullet type loaded, it is easy (almost)always-on PP cost reduction for at least 12 SP.
    Thanks.
    I derped and didn't notice Bind Bullet is for rifle, too. I'll get Panic or Mirage Shot instead.

Can Excubes just straight drop from stuff? I just came back from a free field trip traded in 1 10*, then somehow had 9 Excubes. I'm like 99% sure I had none in my inventory when I left.

Edit: That's awesome, thanks.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 11, 2018 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Had to thank the swell dude below me.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Can Excubes just straight drop from stuff? I just came back from a free field trip traded in 1 10*, then somehow had 9 Excubes. I'm like 99% sure I had none in my inventory when I left.
    Yes, only from some specific monster / quest afaik.

Boss rush type Level up quest is also one of the quest that can have Excube as drop, I think.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Yes, only from some specific monster / quest afaik.
    Boss rush type Level up quest is also one of the quest that can have Excube as drop, I think.
    Also Dark Emperappy can drop them. I am not 100% sure, but maybe normal Emperappy drops them too when encountered in Free Field.

whats the current size of the Vita version of pso2? i just discovered that they released this thing for henkaku΄d vitas called sd2vita wich basically lets you replace the obscenely expensive sony memory card with a cheaper micro sd card, and since there is allready a working english patch to vita i want to give pso2 on it a go
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Hello, does anyone know if something is up with the servers? I rarely ever get disconnects, and it's happening extremely frequently since the game came back up from maintenance. Wasn't sure if it was my internet or not.

P.S. I'm pretty sure the Vita version is pretty small. I'm like 99% on it being under 16gb.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

everytime I activate a trigger quest.. the counter informs that there are 3 more tries left...
    When you finish a quest generally, there would be a "try again" button. This button is usually greyed out.

do I have to hit the trigger 3 times at the counter for the "try again" to light up ?? or

sorry sound like a noob but have never used triggers until recently..

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    everytime I activate a trigger quest.. the counter informs that there are 3 more tries left...
    When you finish a quest generally, there would be a "try again" button. This button is usually greyed out.

do I have to hit the trigger 3 times at the counter for the "try again" to light up ?? or

sorry sound like a noob but have never used triggers until recently..
    IIRC, with Trigger Quests, you have a grace period during which you can back out without using the Trigger, thus allowing you to start it again later, but you can only do so 3 times.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 14, 2018 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    With Trigger Quests, you have a grace period during which you can back out without using the Trigger, thus allowing you to start it again later, but you can only do so 3 times.
    so its back out three times and not run the quests three times right ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    so its back out three times and not run the quests three times right ?
    Yeah.